When do the new figures come out?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Solrac333, Jun 13, 2010.

1. Solrac333

Solrac333 G1 got it right!

Ebay:
    With all the new updates of the upcoming releases I lost track of when they are supposed to come out. When do the Generations and the Hunt for Decepticons figures come out again?:eek: 

2. TheSymbiote

TheSymbiote Well-Known Member

im guessing august because thats when hasbrotoyshop says they will ship,but i could be wrong

3. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Ok. Thanks.

4. Lbsammills51

Lbsammills51 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wave 1 of the Hunt for the Decepticons stuff was already found at retail (it was on the front page here a day or two ago) and War for Cybertron Prime and Bumblebee showed up in stock and already shipped to a bunch of people who bought them from there. With so many things showing up ahead of time with online video reviews, I thought there was already understandable speculation the first waves of Generations, Hunt for the Decepticons and Powercore Combiners would show up well ahead of the listed August release date.

I noticed Robot Kingdom already got some of the Powercore Combiners in recently and list the HftD and Generations stuff as coming in on 1 July; they tend to get stuff earlier anyways, but if it shows up at retail here and in stock at BBTS not long after Robot Kingdom gets them in as usually happens, maybe mid-July would be possible for everything else that hasn't shown up yet at retail, at the least?

5. Toa Shockimus

Toa Shockimus Gundam/TF/Bionicle fan.

Actually, wave 1 of HFTD has been sighted.

6. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Well, HTS gets there stuff in a LOT later then retail, so I am betting more sightings are gonna appear around the WFC release, and full-blown availability in early July.

7. TheSymbiote

TheSymbiote Well-Known Member

see i was wrong and why the hell im i always the last to find stuff at retail :cry 

8. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Here's how this whole thing works...

Hasbro's upcoming Transformers stuff has NO shelf date, stores can put them out as they get them.
    HOWEVER, because the new Transformers lines have new SKU numbers (including "refresh" assortments like deluxes and Voyagers), many stores will NOT put out the new toys early because, according to their computers, they "aren't supposed to be there" (the idea being that when the new store setups drop in August, stores change their aisles and will have product to put on those shelves).

So technically, you COULD find gold box toys tommorrow (and I hear TRU will get special shipments of Generations wave 1 to celebrate the release of War For Cybertron), but in a PRACTICAL sense, most are NOT going to find new toys until August when stores reset, even if they get the stuff in tomorrow (your individual mileage will vary)

9. Solrac333

Ebay:
    Confusing. I remember when the first movie came out. They said June 2nd and they were out June 2nd.

10. Steevy Maximus

Steevy Maximus Movie Megs eats your soul

News Credits:
    Movie toys are the exception, not the rule. Outside of movie or MAJOR product launches (usually Star Wars), toys don't have shelf dates.

I, personally, would not start hunting retail for new Transformers product until early August. The chances of you finding anything before then are slim. Online retailers will probably start shipping out their stuff by the middle of July, going by previous trends.

11. Solrac333

Ebay:
    True. That is when I started collecting so I've been spoiled.

12. AutoBobby

AutoBobby The Collector

When they come out,and when you actually can find them are two different stories.