When do Iacon packages ship?

Discussion in 'Transformers Conventions and Get Togethers' started by tehKOREANdude, Apr 18, 2011.

1. tehKOREANdude

tehKOREANdude inimitable, original

News Credits:
    I know that Iacon packages ship after Botcon, but is it a week after botcon? immediately after botcon? do they ship in the order that they were bought? etc. I'm out of town from june 13th for maybe a week, and I'm nervous about not being home when a 315 dollar packages comes to my door. I know TFCC hasn't really given official word as to when specifically, but based on previous years, when do they ship?

2. Wheeljack30

Wheeljack30 Banned

We can buy stuff from Botcon from home?

3. Maverick Hunter Christian

Maverick Hunter Christian Choke on that, causality!

News Credits:
    My Iacon package last year was shipped two weeks after Botcon wrapped up so I would expect a similar time-table this year. I imagine the orders are shipped in the order they were received. Sounds like the sane thing, to me. So I would expect somewhere around the third or fourth week of June, non-attendees will be getting their packages. Unless something unforeseen happens.

4. godbomber

godbomber Henkei != Hentai

News Credits:
    Ebay:

*Could* have. Iacon packges have sold out. It does not include the free attendee figure, and the souviner figure packs are usually sold out by Saturday.