When did Ironhide get back?

Discussion in 'Transformers Comics Discussion' started by MechanovaKing, Mar 24, 2012.

1. MechanovaKing

MechanovaKing Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I was re-reading some IDW

At the end of IDW's Ironhide mini series. It ended with him sitting on some ruble thinking.

In Transformers on-going 24. Iron hide and Sunsterker are 'just with' the autobots and Prime is saying "Good to have you back"

I was sure there was a whole scene of ironhide landing with the autobots going where have you been arn't you dead. And sunsterker was comicly signing them to stop this topic. Maybe I skipped it while re-reading or maybe I read a borrow issue or something or maybe I dreamed that?

What comic was Ironhide's first appearance after his mini-series?

2. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

He was fatally injured in "For All Mankind" but Alpha Trion was able to rebuild him a few years later.

3. Star Saber

Star Saber Cybertron 5th Commander

News Credits:
    He showed up again in Transformers 20, after Hot Rod and Wheelie stopped by Cybertron on their way to Earth. Ironhide and Sunstreaker broke into their ship thinking their ship were carrying Decepticons, and then joined them on their way to Earth.

And yeah Sunstreaker was doing the entire "Silence" signal here to Hot Rod too.

4. ORIO

ORIO Team Sentinel Prime Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Right. And #21 is when you see them come back to Earth and meet back up with Prime. It's a pretty boring issue though :)