Wheeljackslab transaction problem

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by ASIMO, Feb 14, 2009.

1. ASIMO

ASIMO Member

This guy is a jerk. I sold him a lot of TF's on ebay and the package is held up somewhere and he is totally unreasonable. Hes a punk A&& B%$# who i would slap upside his head if i saw him. Im tempted to fly out to botcon just see his punk as%%.

I provided all appropriate tracking info and u can see its held up in another state for some reason, i tolod him numerous times i would give him a full refund and still he gives me negative feedback like a little b&^%.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/rules.php

3. iconscons

iconscons Well-Known Member

This should be moved to the proper area.

4. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    Yeah. well he can give a negative or positive feedback ...totally up to him...

But i agree that if you have provided tracking and it shows it is on it's way that is pretty much all you can do....
    just take it as a life lesson and steer clear of that guy...lot's of folks on here have complained about getting TF's not in shape as pictured or described from his auctions...

5. PorkChopKB

PorkChopKB Bay Harbor Butcher

News Credits:
    I have.. that is why there is only usually 1 picture

6. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
  7. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    Now that this is in the correct forum (relating to an eBay transaction), the wannabe moderating will stop. The rules regarding flaming apply in protection of members, and the party in question is not a member here.

8. lazerous8506

lazerous8506 Seacon

he is the biggest asshole on ebay, possibly the biggest on the net!
    dealt with him once, never again. hes the most unreasonable and unpleasant jerk, sorry you had to witness it first hand.
    id say (which is what i did) dont take his assholeness to heart, let it wash over you and try and get the deal sorted as quickly as possible because there is no reasoning with this guy!

good luck man

9. 0R10N P4X

0R10N P4X Banned

News Credits:
    Don't. You're not at fault here and he certainly deserves the loss for all the times he has screwed his customers with his poor service/unreasonable shipping fees/bad attitude/name it.

10. Gadep

Gadep Banned

News Credits:
    so did mr. a$$ hat get his stuff or is his panties still in a bunch??

11. Automorpher

Automorpher Autobot Slut!

News Credits:
    Suddenly, I'm reminded of the verse "what goes around, comes around."

12. Backstop

Backstop Have you seen my box art?

News Credits:
    I have a friend he stole a Galvatron from, He is a ass I have been told when he buys stuff.

13. ANONYMOUS

ANONYMOUS Well-Known Member

Just wondering how you know it is wheeljackslab? He rarely uses that ID to buy anything, so I assume he uses at least one (probably more) buying ID's. Have you dealt with him in the past and deciphred his multiple ID's or did he just say "I am wheeljackslab"?

Second I don't believe he ever goes to Botcons. I have never seen him set up there, so if he does go, it is only as a buyer and he definitley keeps a low profile if he is there.

14. Foster

Foster Super Mod

News Credits:
    The shipping address would be one clue.

15. iron maniac

iron maniac Help Uncle Sixshot, Help!

News Credits:
    I don't know how many times I've told people NOT to deal with this guy.

If you continue to do buisness with this guy, you WILL get screwed eventually. It's only a matter of time. The law of averages WILL catch up with you!

I've heard people tell me that they have had great experiences with the guy, then I warn them about his BS, they still buy stuff from him, ignoring what I told them. Then guess what happens a little while down the road?? THEY GET SCREWED BY HIM!! Then they are like "Why didn't I listen to you?"

Count yourself extremely lucky if you haven't gotten screwed by this guy yet and never buy from him again!

Again: DON'T BUY FROM WHEELJACKSLAB!!!!!!!!!

16. ANONYMOUS

ANONYMOUS Well-Known Member

Well that might be true if he used Wheeljackslab as part of his mailing address, but since he goes through the trouble of using a buying ID so people don't figure out who he is, I doubt he then says "send it to wheeljackslab", so I was asking if the OP was definitely positive that he was actually dealing with wheeljackslab. If he had previously bought from the guy and then sold to the guy and the addresses were identical then I guess he would know for sure, but otherwise, I was curious as to how he was positive that he was dealing whith wheeljack.

17. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

does wheeljackslab have any known buying ebay IDs? (Unless he never buys from ebay?)

18. frenzyrumble

frenzyrumble Banned

News Credits:
    As unfortunate as this is, and his track record is....it's inevitable for me to keep buying from him.

The more recent problem I ran into was he shipped to the wrong address, and the wrong item, needless to say, it put a project on hold for about 3 additional weeks (which isn't good for me when aiming to get a custom on auction for a specific time)

But regardless, he seems to be the only one with the parts I need, and I rather run into a slight problem rather than be SOL for that part I require...