Wheeljackslab and Dit138

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by cutback4197, Jul 21, 2008.

1. cutback4197

cutback4197 all roads lead to shame

Ebay:
    Recently I have had some troubles with Wheeljackslab, which of course has gotten me blocked from bidding in his auctions, but apparently I am now blocked from Dit138's auctions as well. I have never had a trouble from Diane and always left her positives (despite the fact she never left me feedback) I have to assume WJL is involved because of this. Has anyone else who has had problems with WJL lab also been blocked from bidding on Dit138's auctions?

This is just another reason not to deal with Wheeljackslab.

2. Red Alert

Red Alert Security

News Credits:
    they are two totally different people.And i doubt they talk to each other.

3. Junior

Junior Wise Beyond My Years TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    If I remember correctly, it has been suggested that these accounts are listed as different people but really belong to Wheeljackslab. I don't follow e-bay as much as I once did but I remember a few other dealers suggesting Dit138 being the buying arm for WJL.

4. Red leader

Red leader Nom Nom Nom

News Credits:
    They arent linked to my knowledge, let me explain what may have happend, before my ebay account was killed a lot of the ebay store owners were talking to one another about buyers who left negs and were banning the ID's regardless to save themselve any trouble.

Due to his size I would imagine Ditmer has looked at WJL's neg from you and banned you as a precaution.

5. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I still don't get what the problem you guys are having with Chris(WJL) he's always corrected ANY problem I had with my order, and I've been going to both his website and ebay for like the past 8 years now

6. cutback4197

Ebay:
    I would have agreed with you a week ago, but he had three deals go south in a week and he refused to do anything about it.

If diane banned me for leaving a neg for Wheeljackslab that is her loss. I only get parts from her and I can get them anywhere. I am really diggin Bama's A/C Collectibles, he ships fast and so far the parts have been top notch.

7. Ptitvite

Ptitvite Construction worker

I never had any probs with dit138. As far as I can tell, he or she is quite civilized and I always got my stuff in a very timely manner.

8. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The only thing I don't like about wheeljackslab and dit138 is that they're sometimes overpriced

9. Crobot91

Crobot91 Daddy has lots of TFs...

News Credits:
    dit138 also banned me from their BIN auctions - no idea why??? I've never had any dealings with them prior to that.

In addition, I've never left anyone a negative feedback and I have perfect feedback as a buyer - their loss as far as I'm concerned since I ended up getting the exact same stuff from other sellers for cheaper, lol...

10. Shark Jumper

Shark Jumper さあ、お前の罪を数えろ

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wheeljackslab is okay, but his page gives me weird errors. At least he maintains a decent stock of TFs. Shipping is a bit slow...
    I bought a G1 Sludge from him once...

11. Prometheum5

Prometheum5 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    This. His shipping is a bit slow, but he's been the guy with the broadest, most comprehensive selection for a long time now. His website years ago is what got me into G1 collecting, but I don't know if I should thank him or hate him for that :lol :

12. cutback4197

Ebay:
    I am glad you guys have not had any troubles from him. If something goes wrong, he will be less helpful, trust me.

I emailed Dit138 twice to see why I was blocked, with no response.

13. TheToyAddict

TheToyAddict Well-Known Member

It is probably how they have their buyer requirements set more so then collusion between two different sellers. Ebay allows sellers to set some buyer requirements. Any chance any of these items might apply to you? If so, that may be why you can't bid on some sellers items.

1.Buyers without a PayPal account:
    Block buyers who don't have a PayPal account. This requirement can help you avoid Unpaid Items, as PayPal account holders have up to an 80% lower Unpaid Item rate.

2. Buyers with Unpaid Item strikes:
    This requirement can help you avoid bidders and buyers with a history of not paying for the items they have agreed to purchase.

3.Buyers in countries to which I don't ship:
    Block buyers who are registered in countries to which I don't ship.
    This requirement can help you avoid buyers who agree to purchase your items without realizing you don't ship to their location.

4: Buyers with policy violation reports:
    This requirement can help you block buyers who have been reported to have violated eBay policies.

5: Buyers who may bid on several of my items and not pay for them

14. Rodr-Evil

Rodr-Evil Lucifer's children TFW2005 Supporter

I remember last year I have some trouble with my credit card, and next day I buy something from Wheeljackslab, and when I told him about the trouble, I offer to send the money via Western Union, and then he becomes very angry (and retard) and he claims that he don't accept that kind of things and blah blah blah, but in a very hostile way. He sucks.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2008
  15. cutback4197

Ebay:
    I have paypal, I am in the US, I have never won anything I have not paid for, and I don't have any policy violations. She just blocked me. I assume for issues I had with WJL.

16. Moonstreaker

Moonstreaker The Evil Triplet

Ebay:
    He does get hostile very quickly. But from my dealing with him I don't think it's intentional...he's just slow. He's one of those stupid people that gets hostile when you confuse him...it hurts his brain.

17. Bryan

Bryan ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

He's really erratic. I hear this and I hear the other stories, and I really think it's not a question of the truth lying in the middle so much as the truth is both things at once. Although I have absolutely no idea why.
    Gotta believe it's this.

18. gen1fan

gen1fan G1 PRIME FROM VA TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I had problems with both of them, and have been ban from bidding on there auctions. Not that big of a deal, wife has an ebay account, and so do other family members but I still refuse to deal with either of them unless it the last part I need to finished something off, and it never is up for sale that often.

The original problem with Wheeljack was He had some auctions that I won on a Saturday, but there were a few other I was watching and I was going to pay for all the winning auction once those other auction had ended, Which I think I won 2 or 3 more on Sunday. Bulk payment via Paypal was made everything came in a fast. About a week or 2 after I got the package he put in a clam with ebay that I did not pay for all the winning auctions. Once I filled out my side of the clam and put in the paypal transfer number. I got a email from him stating that I lied to ebay and he has going to band me from biding on him auction.

Then with Dit138, I had won a lot and a few other auctions from them. Then about a week later I had won a few more auctions off them. At 1st they calmed that everything was shipped in the same package. Which there was no way this could of happen caused the USPS stamp the package a day or 2 before the 2nd auctions had ended. They calmed the 2nd package must of got lost in the mail and cause I did not pay for a tracking number or insurance I was out the money. But I told them to look at the paypal order and I had paid for both a tracking number and insurance on the package. Then about 2 or 3 days later a package show up from them but did not have all the items that was showed in the pictures. I sent them an email but the only reply I put back was all items to you have been shipped, the matter to them was closed and do to all the problems I gave them I was not longer allow to bid on their auctions.

That's fine with me I give my money to some of the other seller of ebay that do not make a living selling stuff on ebay and trying to screw over the buyers. Wheeljack even post a reply on one of the boards, can not remember which board tho. He clam that he keep a log of all transaction on the boards and on ebay. And if there was that much of a problem he would get out of sell toys. He continue that it just seller upset with the price they paid for an item.

The problem with both of them is that they use the same picture over and over again so you have no idea what the true condition of the toy is until you get it in your hands, plus some people I have talked to clam that some items from Wheeljack smell like cat piss.

19. cutback4197

Ebay:
    It seems if he can pack them in a box and send them to you with the only communication being "Item ships Monday" Chris is fine. The problems for me occured when the problems arise. He sent me a chewed Swindle gun and demanded clear pictures before he would accept a return, despite the fact his return policy stated if the item was not as described he would accept a return. I could never get the pictures clear enough for him. Then through no fault of mine or his paypal sent him a two year old address. Now I was willing to split the shipping difference, he wanted me to pay it all. I asked him to remove the pieces I needed and I would pay for that and he could keep the rest and resell it. He said it was not worth his time. I asked for a refund and he refused. I went to paypal and he blocked my email address and is reselling the item, even before paypal has settled the dispute, which he did not challenge.

I agree, but it seems like a lousy way to do business. I did not leave him negs for any other reason than bad service. It seems these sellers think that all their negatives are from people who are out to get them. I even have an email from WJL stating how his feedback is littered with negatives because of people like me and he refuses to give in. I just wanted the Swindle gun not to be chewed and the Roadbuster I needed for parts(or the money back) that I paid for. Him not hiding the chrome worn side on the Springer gun would have been a plus too.

20. cutback4197

Ebay:
    This should be saved for posterity. WJL especially reuses the same pictures over and over again. If he would have taken new pictures of the Swindle gun I bought and described it, I would not have bought it.