Wheeljack

Discussion in 'Transformers On Ebay' started by Rodimus Primal, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

So i've been spending my time trying time and time again to win auctions on Ebay to get parts for my Wheeljack. Granted that his missles and lauchers are cheap. But getting the spoilers and wings are near impossible unless I want to pay an arm and a leg for each part. MY Wheeljack may be in great shape but how often do you see his parts at an affordable level?

2. blahduh

blahduh Well-Known Member

those are not cheap at all, the wings usually goes for $10+ each and the spoilers often goes for $15+

Best advice is to wait till the KO came out(Although I really hated them), then the vintage price will for sure drop alot. Of course, the bad thing is then you will face sellers who will try to cheat you with KO parts.

3. Codimus Prime

Codimus Prime Missouri Toy Hunter

I don't think this belong here, but....

If you are set on getting original parts, just budget a piece at a time. It will be worth the time and money you put into it to be able to say "rebuilt this from a body"

If you need to sort of complete him on the cheap, member Wheeljaxx sells repro wings for him.

4. RoboticPlanet

RoboticPlanet Exclusively Exclusive

News Credits:
    Keep in mind the cost of a complete one. If you're trying to complete yours then don't expect to pay less than one already complete; actually you may even have to pay more for those individual parts and shipping for each. The best way I've found to bring the cash price down on figures like this is through trades.

I typically sell missiles and launcher for $5 each and my last/only spoiler half I sold on eBay sold for $21. I was initially surprised, but it turns out this isn't uncommon.

Edit: you may be able to minimize your expenses by buying a complete Wheeljack and selling your incomplete one.

5. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Wheeljackslab, on his site, has the spoiler halves at $10 a piece, and the Wings at $9 each. I've bought from him many, many times and haven't had any serious problems yet if that helps.

6. Optimus8404

Optimus8404 Autobot Commander.

Ebay:
    I feel your pain. I still need the spoilers and wings for my Wheeljack and I'm thinking of just getting the KO when it comes out.

7. Rodimus Primal

Rodimus Primal Well-Known Member

I asked Wheeljack's lab if he had wings and spoilers for Wheeljack and he didn't. I know he sells great stuff on Ebay. At this point it just may be cheaper for me to sell the incomplete one and buy a complete one but I'll need to save for it.

8. Easterling Capt

Easterling Capt I am Vern Schillinger

Ebay:
    yeah he can be a paint o get. I go on the others line, sell it and get a complete one insteed.

I was lucky because I bought my Wheeljack some years ago before the price racked up. Heck I payed more for the boc and bubble then for the fig but now he is MIB and lays dorment in a storage unit with the other cars.