Wheeljack headswap

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Tampalicious, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

Anyone have pics of a classics/prime Wheeljack headswap? Is that even possible? I'm just curious what it looks like. I have a classics junker WJ in the recycle bin inside a power rangers box, literally in the garage right now waiting to be recycled. I don't feel like digging it out unless it looks cool, much less the pain of taking off the heads etc.

Also curious if anyones puttin rocket launchers on his shoulders, I had a Dirge launcher on there but it didnt look right , them seeker missiles are goofy in general, the launchers are good size though. I also had them old ass camaro BB launchers from his first movie toy but theyre really small

2. TheDemonDzko

TheDemonDzko °-{[●□●]}-° {Beep. Boop.)

Well... a body is a body. Plus there is the Runabout/muck re-heads. As for Prime Wheeljack? Currently all that is available is the Cliffjumper head as it shares the same stupid balljoint.

3. Tampalicious

Tampalicious Tribe of Roadimus

ahh, ok. i won't even bother, its probably best not to be rootin through the bin at this point anyway. Plus its a solid fig I was just curious. If they took this mold an (the prime wheeljack) made them into sideswipe an sunstreaker for an exclusive or whatever, I would actually want them but couldnt afford. I think the mold works for them an they knew jet judo so swords works for them. I like the size of the mold too, it works better next to hot rod for example, than havin a big ass sunstreaker lumbering over everyone (that fig was sick though too but huge if you think about it)