Wheeljack - Generations - Tech Spec

Discussion in 'TFW2005 Resources Database Submissions' started by Karhukjnsi, Mar 8, 2011.

1. Karhukjnsi

Karhukjnsi Universal Wrestler

News Credits:
    Name - Wheeljack

Tech Spec - Faction - Autobots
    Tech Spec - Official Bio - WHEELJACK is a brilliant risk taker, both in his lab and on the road. His inventions are both the cause of and solution to many problems as he pushes the boundaries of science and engineering in his quest for the next big thing. Due to the daring nature of his experiments, his lab needs to remain isolated - mostly because it blows up on a regular basis.

Tech Spec - Strength - 4
    Tech Spec - Intelligence - 9
    Tech Spec - Speed - 8
    Tech Spec - Endurance - 6
    Tech Spec - Rank - 8
    Tech Spec - Courage - 9
    Tech Spec - Firepower - 5
    Tech Spec - Skill - 10

Source: http://www.allspark.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=77378&view=findpost&p=1772828

2. Keith Prime

Keith Prime Advanced Engineer

News Credits:
    The perfect Bio! That is EXACTLY how I think of Wheeljack!

I love that not only do they mention his lab, but that it has a tendancy of blowing up regularly, & therefore has to be isolated! :lol 

Couldn't be any better...

Though, considering how often he's caught in explosions (about as often as, if not more than, Waspinator), yet is still functional, his Endurance could arguably be a little on the low side.

In a couple of updates in my comic (probably #12 or 13), I'll show my Wheeljack doing an experiment... Still haven't decided just how useful the outcome will be just yet... W/ Wheeljack, a coin toss is better odds...

I SOOOoooo want Generations Wheeljack... The only one's I have are Alternators Wheeljack & Energon Downshift... Well, I also have Armada Wheeljack, but I call that one Downshift & Energon is my Wheeljack... Never did understand what Hasbro was thinking w/ the names during the Unicron Trilogy.

3. Sol Fury

Sol Fury The British Butcher Veteran

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Instagram:
    Excellent, many thanks. Added to the entry.