Wheeljack/Dinobots/Shockwave KO quality?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by h0tr0d828, Aug 7, 2009.

1. h0tr0d828

h0tr0d828 Old-Skool Autobot

Ebay:
    I've seen these KOs advertised in G1 boxes on the Junkion exchange, and my experiences with knockoffs have been varied - everything from the outstanding Mirage KO to the craptacular Swoop KO. I've been jonesing for Wheeljack, Grimlock, and a few others for a while - can anyone comment on the quality of these guys?

2. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    They all have issues....

I own the Wheeljack KO, its a good quality toy but the legs can't really hold it upright. In order to fix that, just buy a Junker G1 wheeljack, swap out the legs and it works great. I've got pics if you need it, pretty good quality, actually feels nicer then my Hasbro Reissue TF's

here is a review of Ko Shockwave

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-feedback/239012-ko-shockwave-comparison-review.html

Dinobots... If your collecting to have them MISB then sure but quality loose dinobots can be had for less then the 60-70 dollar prices they want for the KOs.

3. revlimiter

revlimiter Bot Hacker

News Credits:
    I own Shockwave. Decent plastic, really nice box. Mine was incomplete missing the tip of the laser hand. Mine also has very weak legs that I've not felt like fixing due to the gimpy hand.

I'd be happy if I'd paid $30-40 for him. Due to the huge price, I'm still pretty damn bitter about it.