Wheelie's Back In Transformers 3

Discussion in 'Transformers News and Rumors' started by SilverOptimus, Aug 5, 2010.

1. SteamFan42

SteamFan42 Powered by Irony

Oh, joy. He's back...

2. Mr. Sparklebot

Mr. Sparklebot 'Til All Are Juan

News Credits:
    Cool, Wheelie's back. He wasn't too bad of a character, except for that whole leg-humping deal.

3. Wheeljack94

Wheeljack94 Autobot Lycan

News Credits:
    :sly2: 

or u know, the twins arent comin back, barricade was a thread for tf2, megatron never came back, .....ect:rolleyes2 

4. MekaGojira3k

MekaGojira3k Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I'm glad he's back, I dug Wheelie (aside from the humping)

5. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I wish someone else did this film. The first one was good. At this rate I'll never be able to let my daughter see ROTF or this one with all the profanity and dirty jokes.

6. Wheeljack94

News Credits:

why does everyone have such a big problem with robots cusing? (the twins, Wheelie) i mean if its such a big deal, then read the rating that says pg-13. language, sex humor (if what wheelie did was humor) , drug use, sex/drug references, and violence come with it. sure the toys are for the kids and fans(like me), but in this movie a character points a gun at sam. so if you or you and ur fam are concerned that deeply about a action movie where you can just say "cover your ears/eyes", then dont go see it.:2c: 

7. NCStarscream

NCStarscream Me Grimlock cute

News Credits:
    Fine. I liked him well enough, for the most part.

8. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

Wheelie was amusing enough, I liked him. So long as the more interesting characters don't lose much screen-time over him, I'm fine with him being back.

Much lols at the guy on Bay's forum thinking the Fallen is on the list of returning characters. Slight flaw in that notion; he's dead Jim!

9. Chaos Prime

Chaos Prime Combaticon

Well, okay. Wheelie wasn't as annoying as I thought he'd be.

10. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    Well you aren't a parent so I don't expect you to understand. Cursing never does anything to improve a movie. Nor do dirty sexual jokes. It's immature.

11. Wheeljack94

News Credits:
    i love ur sig.

12. Faded-Myth

Faded-Myth Oddbot

Only if overly used. In a realistic mature film, it can positively help a film if used in moderation. Especially if it's attributed to a character or time period where it makes sense. Deadwood, for example, wouldn't have been as gritty or period-accurate if it had no cursing, though that's an example of more extreme usage. I can't imagine Depression-era films with poor and hungry workers speaking clean language and not using dirty jokes amongst themselves to keep their spirits up, nor would I deem that immature to use it in such films.

In a film like Transformers though, I agree it could have been completely cut out and the film would probably be a better film for it.

13. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    Cool! I liked Wheelie in ROTF. He was much better than his G1 counterpart, in my opinion. I look forward to his return... just as long as he doesn't hump anybody... :redface2: 

Well, the movies are PG-13. And I'm glad they are. Transformers could stand to be a bit more mature, at times. Cursing, I think, helps to separate the movies from the cartoons. Besides, lines like "Damn, I'm good" and "That's because you're a pussy" are just plain awesome when they come out of the mouths of giant robots. :lol 

14. jeibal02

jeibal02 Active Member

Id rather him than RollBar and random Mercedes and outdated Cadillac XLR

15. Wheeljack94

News Credits:
    i second that.

16. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    Profanity and dirty jokes don't make a film like Transformers more mature. And not something I would want to share with my little girl or future kids. Perhaps one day when some of you become parents you'll understand. ROTF was just like an episode of South Park and TF3 seems to be going that seem route.

17. Sideswipe80

News Credits:
    I understand what you're saying. Still wouldn't want to see a movie like that or let my child see it. But Transformers doesn't fall in that genre. I wish TF were like the Indy Jones movie. Lots of action but none of the immature toilet humor.

18. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Wow, that's not jumping the shark or anything. How was the movie, since you've already read the script?

19. Wheeljack94

News Credits:
    i dont need to be. i have little cousins and sisters who are placed in my responsibility from time to time. what i was saying is if you feel that strongly about a movie that is made to be modern, then dont take ur kids to see it. i wouldnt take my little cousin nikolas to see tf2 cause it was a little extreme for an 8 yr old. but his mom felt diferent. so he saw it. no biggie. hes old enough to understand that the words ironhide, jazz, mudflap, skids, wheelie, sideswipe, and various humans shouldnt come outta his mouth so its hakutamatata. (no worries for those that will be confused)

20. Awesomus Prime

Awesomus Prime I rise, you fall.

News Credits:
    Not mature in terms of theme and story, but actual content. Intensified violence and some cursing is something that isn't ever really shown in Transformers (and maybe for good reasons). But, I like how the movies are kinda pushing the boundaries. Besides, the first movie had its fair share of cursing, as well.

Anyway, all I can say is that if you're afraid that it's going to have adverse effects on your child, then just don't take them to go see it...