Enjoy! This guy had been in planning for MONTHS, as i tried to figure out what I wanted to do, and what i COULD do, with this piece. I wanted several things from this - * Googly eyed head built up from Soundwave's head * articulated hands remeniscient of the ROTF Wheelie toy (two fingers/one thumb) * somehow, some different legs * brushguard and floodlights, and the removal of all Soundwave stuff. * faction-swapping gimmick Baynimated started life as an Animated Activators Soundwave. I had some leftover Swindle wheels from my Animated Tux project. I took off AA Soundwave's original wheels, dug out room for them on the inside of the swindle wheels, then glued them together. Then i carved out larger wheel wells to accomodate the beefy wheels. I had originally wanted the wheels to not be attached to the legs, but to a stalk within the legs, so they could swing out like the ROTF Deluxe Wheelie does. this ultimately did not happen, but I am pleased with the results. I took a CHUG Ratchet brushguard (thanks Alphamagnus), cut it in half, and inserted each half into the front end. this allows me to open the feet part just enough. The legs are set up such that he kinda stands crouching all the time, which kind of mimics the weird legs of the original. The eventual owner of this has the option of twisting the legs to be backwards, and sitting him on these. This makes him very bow-legged, so i went with what you see in the pictures. For the hands, i thought some Swindle thumbs would work nicely. I have a huge tendency to pull from the rubble of old projects for parts for new ones. I had two, and Roboraptor had 4 left over from his Baynimated Bonecrusher project (thanks bro!). So that was 6, and that's all i needed! I had these two little pieces leftover from when i destroyed Ani Jetstorm/fire, and i drilled holes in the arms on the doors of AA Soundwave, so i could pop them in. They actually are now able to be popped in and out. i painted the pieces silver and the fingers black. i drilled holes through all the thumbs, and shaved their roots so i could fit them all inside the space left in the brackets. then a pin all the way through. I've been using regular nails that i cut to size as pins. Then i picked up some random rocketcar monster truck toy, and grabbed the floodlights from it. I affixed them to the roof, done and done. The eyes are made from leftovers from the Lego Dragon thing i got to make eyes for my Baynimated Twins. I drilled holes in them, and into what was left of the Soundwave head, then put nails in there and glued em all in. I glued googly eyes on them, painted them, then painted the eye details. The faction swapping gimmick is done using floppy fridge magnets. I cut two to size and glued them back to back. Then i put a rare earth magnet inside the chest. this way no matter which side you put on the chest (over the original decepticon symbol), it will magnetically attach. I didn't have an autobot sigil to put on it, so it just has the d'con one, but Alphamagnus will put the movie sigils on there anyway. The owner must keep track of this, as the magnet has a tendency to pop off occasionally. Not the rare earth one, the one with the sigils. you need to take it off, flip it, and put it back on to do the faction swap. I just thought it'd be a neat little gimmick and nod to the original. The end result is a bit fidgety to transform, but i think the owner of this piece will be proud to have it in his collection. I will surely miss it!