What's Your WFC Experience?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Pravus Prime, Aug 15, 2011.

?

What's Your War For Cybertron Exposure?

1. I've read Exodus only.

2.0%
  2. I've played it on the Xbox360, PS3, or PC only.

47.1%
  3. I've played one of the campaigns on the DS only (Please Specify Which in your post).

2.0%
  4. I've played both of the campaigns on the DS, that's it.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I've read Exodus and played it on the Xbox 360, PS3, or PC.

25.5%
  6. I've read Exodus and played at least one campaign on the DS (Please Specify Which in your post).

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. I've played it on the Xbox360, PS3, or PC in addition to at least one campaign on the DS.

9.8%
  8. I've played it on the Xbox360, PS3, or PC in addition to both campaigns on the DS.

5.9%
  9. I've done it all; read Exodus, played both DS campaigns and an aforementioned system.

3.9%
  10. I played Cybertron Adventures only.

3.9%
  1. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    I'm curious, to see who's done what in regards to WFC. Mostly to see how many people did more then one of the options, so read them before voting!

2. excelhedge

excelhedge Overseer of Weird

News Credits:
    Xbox360

Want to get Cybertron Adventures at some point, but never seem to get around to it.

3. AngryChad

AngryChad Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've read Exodus and played through the campaign on Xbox with friends. I'm also almost maxed out on levels in multiplayer, meaning I've hit prime mode and then I'm level 25 again with Scout and Scientist but I've got one more level to go with Soldier and Leader.

I'm thinking about picked up a 3DS now that it's a little cheaper, and picking up the DS versions then.

*Really* looking forward to both the 2nd book and WfC2. Easily my favorite continuity at this point. Curious to see if they try to blend it more with Prime.

4. Star 56

Star 56 Active Member

I have only played it on the Xbox 360. but my overall experience with it was that it was enjoyabule the campaign was great from both perspectives. The multiplayer in the biggining was alot better than it is now. There is barely anybody online anymore and becuase people kept on complaining about the soilders; whirlwind, X12 scrapmaker or something about him they destroyed the class making it really hard to be compared to all the other classes wich are overpowerd now. The multiplayer is deffentaily a good time but I feel that they should have fixed some things with other classes.

5. transformers863

transformers863 Assassin

I play it on PC, and played both DS campaigns. I also played it on Wii, but I didn't see all these together in any of the choices. So...

6. Cyber-Scream

Cyber-Scream Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've played it on PS3 only. Started reading Exodus but I kinda stopped after a few chapters. Been meaning to get back to it.

7. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Sorcerer

News Credits:
    The reason I didn't add Cybertron Adventures in any of the bundle choices is because it is such a drastic departure from the others that it was only added to acknowledge it.

8. The F.N.G.

The F.N.G. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I've played WFC on the 360, and just recently picked up Exodus. 'Twas a decent read, even though it had its errors.

9. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    Loved War for Cybertron - played it to death on my Xbox (and still drag it out every now and then). Also bought for my laptop for when I was away from home.

My daughter wanted to play but couldn't handle the Xbox, so I got her Cybertron Adventures for the Wii and we both played it together.

We battle on the DS every now and then. Hot Rod has kicked my ass more times than I'd like to think about.

Read Exodus - parts of it were OK, but not really thrilled with it. It seemed like the author was under pressure to combine every continuity extant into a single one, and that just creates a gigantic mess. I prefer War Dawn for Optimus Prime's origin.

10. PlanckEpoch

PlanckEpoch Brony

News Credits:
    Only played the game. I didn't even know there was fiction attached to it other than Prime.

11. grunge

grunge The TANK

News Credits:
    haha im 1 of 2 people who voted on this who own a wii and voted only payed cybertron adventures only!

12. Thenames9

Thenames9 D-d-d-d-duel!

News Credits:
    I've played the PS3 game, but found Exodus boring after a few chapters.