What's your weekend like?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by thenatureboywoo, Apr 17, 2009.

1. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Saturdays. I go to lunch with a friend every Saturday. We then usually blow money on games we won't play. We'll usually play the newest game that has Co Op or the multiplayer game were in to (KillZone 2). Once the wife gets home we usually go out to eat and a little shopping. Come back home and watch a movie or play a party game.

Sundays - Sundays are a lazy day. It's the only mutual day off me and the wife have. We usually just lay around the house or vist with my sister and her family. They'll either come up or we'll go to their house and have great foods. It was a tradition started by my mother, we would have dinner at her house on Sunday's.

Pretty much the same thing every weekend.

2. fuzzy_ninja

fuzzy_ninja little tin goddess

Watching TFA, getting dragged to the mall or the shore, attemping to finish whatever homework I have, babysitting, and hanging out with my friends. Eh, nothing epic.

3. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Suppose to be working, but I got sick. :(  Stupid throat is swollen and hurts like crazy!

4. thenatureboywoo

thenatureboywoo Veteran

News Credits:
    I forgot about my kid starting youth deck hockey at the YMCA on thursdays. I got to take him to the park and sharpen his skills Today. For only his second time practicing hockey, he's catching on. So that made my day exciting so far.

And if my wife doesn't have to work today. We're going to the Linesville spillway. For those that don't know about the spillway, It's a half bowl shaped spillway. It's filled with an inifinite amount of carp. They're so thick in the water, that ducks and geese can actually walk across them. You can feed them too. It's awesome. It's branded as being world famous, but I'm not sure about that.

5. Drake

Drake Smooth Is Smooth Baby

Nice 75° day here today. Enjoyed it for a while.

6. Lakanl

Lakanl Footmaster

While I don't concretely have Saturday and Sunday off, I usually have two days off (but there not always in a row).

However my day's off include Movies, Games, TFW2005, sitting around in my underwear, and any plans my friends make. I am generally not the one to make the plans. My friends make them and I usually join.

Some times I marathon movies with my Roommate/friend, but our day's off have to align. Out last one was Oceans 11, 12, and 13. Our next one will be Indiana Jones.

That's what my day's off usually look like.

7. T-money

T-money Cake is good

News Credits:
    We usually try to plan stuff around the kids. This past Sat. we pulled an all-dayer at Bush Gardens; today we hit Cracker Barrel (YEAH!!) for some brunch, got the boys haircuts and did some food shopping. Most weekends we spend our time checking out the different sites in VA since we are fairly new to the area.

Pretty much do what we can to spend time with the family.

8. TheMonarch

TheMonarch Still arching Venture

News Credits:
    Weekend= Homework, time with the little woman, homework, bad horror movies, homework, toy hunting....and homework. Every once in a while there's my job (either of the two), but I rarely work weekends.

9. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

i wake up, take a shower, take my meds for my brain. then go out and do things at random. like eat things and talk to women... or is that the other way around... anyways, its random.

10. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I work Saturdays and make up all the lost sleep on Sundays.