what's your stand in movie mirage/dino

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by transfan681, Apr 19, 2012.

1. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

Don't care. As it is, I barely care at all about the ones that did make it albeit cancelled in Hasbro's markets and repaints being either Asia exclusives or canned as well. Since a means to get Deluxe Leadfoot has appeared, I'm attempting to go for that one and complete the Deluxe Wreckers. I may do the same if a means for Deluxe Soundwave appears for something reasonable. But I don't care enough about Mirage in the movie (or really any character in the movie since so few of them get to develop to the point of caring about them and even then it's pretty limited.) to even want a stand in.

And although I don't have any stand ins in this case either, the better question is...who are your stand in Crowbar and Hatchet to go with Deluxe Crankcase?;) 

2. Anguirus

Anguirus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    This thread asked a very simple question that could have been trivially ignored by those for whom it was not relevant. For some reason it has been beset by the needlessly rude, apparently trying to "start something."

There's a word for that on the Internet.

3. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Cyberverse FTW!

4. Optimus1138

Optimus1138 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I don't have one. If we get a ROTF Sideways-style one (unlicensed vehicle mode) in the TF4 line, great, but if not, I don't care that much.

5. DBarricade

DBarricade General Nutcase

TFSource got a restock on the Takara Deluxe Leadfoot. I'm hoping that by the time I have the money available for him he's still available. As of this post, they still have him in stock unlike Soundwave.

6. shockwave2005

shockwave2005 Well-Known Member

No one.

I've decided that if the characters didn't appear in TF1, they don't appear in my cabinets.