What's your pet peeve?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Darkspeed, Oct 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darkspeed

Darkspeed Avatar Freak

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Title says it all... What exactly get on your lasty nerve, what really ruffles your feathers... Y'know! :p 

For me, it's strangers who talk at you in public places. And I mean AT you... They just start talking, no hello or anything, offload all their personal history on a subject, and don't get the hint that you are not interested in the slightest! It's especially worse if it happens at the end of a working day, and all you wanna do is get home.

Weirdest one I've had is a guy who wanted to talk about music from the 1950's... He actually referred to himself as the "Rock and Roll Encyclopedia", I shit you not...

Anyone else wanna share?

2. NemesisBruticus

NemesisBruticus Banned

or some reason I dont like it when people talk other languages in publc. Makes me feel uncomfortable.

3. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

People who act like fucktards.

4. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

Pet peeve threads.

Nah, people who are on their phones while they're getting their stuff checked out by the cashier. It's really rude to me.

5. gonzo23

gonzo23 Well-Known Member

Ebay:
    Assholes! there is so many possibilities!

6. Armorhide

Armorhide Damn kids

Children with there attitude and stupid actions.

7. OmegaVPrime

OmegaVPrime Uhm, yea? So what?

Ebay:
    I cannot express how much I HATE, when my roomates crank the air-conditioning when..hmmm you could open the windows...I don't understand how complicated of a concept that is, but somehow it doesn't go through...even thoguh I'm the one that pays the heating and a/c...which happened to be 195.00 this month..that erks me bad..

Oh yea and electricity pisses me off too.....

8. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    People who believe everything they hear on T.V. and the internet, and feel the need to tell me their "startling, little-known facts" at every opportunity.

Thankfully, Snopes.com is good for handling these people a lot of the time.

9. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    People who let their bodies go to shit without even trying to take care of themselves.
    Or, y'know, WHALE PEOPLE.
    DN

10. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

People who type "should of" or "would of" instead of the proper "should have" or "would have".

11. benzo

benzo Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    people who walk to slow and mall shoppers. when ever I go shopping or TF hunting people always gets in my way by walking to slow, stopping in the middle of the aisle blocking traffic, leaving their shopping carts in peoples way and just no common courtesy. just last week at TRU this woman had her shopping cart blocking the entire aisle and I was in a bad mood that day and pushed it hard to the side knocking a few Star Wars toys off their pegs. a lot of my anger went away when I did that :) 

12. Phorpus

Phorpus RHco.

People who come over to my house and then just touch all of my stuff for almost no reason other than to keep their hands busy.

But I also just hate people in general.

13. CdnShockwave

CdnShockwave The Prince of Poses TFW2005 Supporter

People who start "what's your favourite...?" threads. Be it bands, video games, tv shows, movies, and such. Drives me nuts, just clutters up GD.

14. soundwave86

soundwave86 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    When people drive in front of me on the road and slow me down only to turn in front of me because they couldnt wait 3 seconds to get behind me.

15. Wyvern

Wyvern Velvet Sanchez

News Credits:
    Stupid girls who get drunk and act all stupid and start kissing just to get attention... dumb bitches..

16. Deceptikitty

Deceptikitty all about the hasubandos

I love it when there's like two people in a store walking side by side as slow as possible. :( 

17. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    Double parkers.
    Weeaboos.
    Typing out 'captchas'.
    Pogues.
    Slobs.
    Political correctness.
    Rudeness.
    A-students bitching about how they got, like, 95% instead of a full score on tests.
    The stranger who walks up to use the urinal right next to mine, and tries to strike up a conversation while I'm concentrating on relieving myself.

18. Weirdwolf

Weirdwolf TFYLP Podcast Founder TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    Impatient drivers. Especially when I'm driving a semi. Sometimes I have to stop in a street and back into a docking area from the street and there's dumbasses that try tp pass around me while I'm jacked around halfway in the street trying to get in there straight. They don't realize how dangerous that is, and how stupid it makes them look.

I also really hate it when people are know-it-alls.

19. GigatronSama

GigatronSama Mr. Insomnia Veteran

Let's see.
    Wikipedia mods. Removing information from the knowledge base of the world and proud of it.
    Forum mods who ban you for the slightest mention of something that's been discussed before while just as well forbidding a post in threads over a week old as "necroposting". Restarting an old conversation is not necromancy it is not destructive, and the people who actually have or do not have something to say can decide if there is still anything to be discussed.

People who ignore my turn signal
    People who then ignore my HAND signal
    People who then ignore my HORN
    People who do NOT use a turn signal.
    People who suddenly slam on their brakes in the middle of traffic for no apparent reason.
    People who brake at green lights.
    Green lights that suddenly change to red, with so little yellow in between that it's impossible to safely stop.

People who come to my workplace with an attitude and decide to take out their troubles on myself and my co workers.
    Rascal riders. (as in those people so fat that they can not walk, then worsen it by riding scooters to avoid getting any exercise whatsoever.)
    People who can not hang up their phones.

20. Omegatron

Omegatron Mandatory Fun. Buy it now TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Cell phone users in any of the following locations: cashier stations, restaurants, movie theatre auditoriums, the driver's seat of a car, and when they're supposed to be working.

Selfish drivers (both those who drive insanely fast, whipping around other cars and those who drive too slowly and think they're too good for turn signals.)

Poor grammar. An occasional mistake I can handle. Consistently not capitalizing words properly, misspelling words, and/or not knowing the proper homonym to use in a given situation irritates me though.

People who expect something for nothing- or complain about what they've been given for free.

There's more, but that will do for now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.