What's Your IQ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Henshin, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Henshin

Henshin Well-Known Member

Congratulations, [my name]!
    Your IQ score is 120

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Inventive Inquisitor. You have the unusual distinction of being equally good at math and verbal skills. This means you are a creative thinker and are uniquely good at teaching others through experiences. You are also a great improviser and very good at handling change.

The Classic IQ Test
    http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=3001&type=t

Suprisingly, the thing is right. Hm.

2. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I've taken this thing before, but I honestly don't put much stock in IQ tests. Not that they are totally invalid, but attempting to put a quantitative score to a qualitative attribute seems quixotic.

3. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

I don't put much stock in IQ tests either. I'm dumb as a post, yet in 1st grade I tested at 142 or some such nonsense. Was in the 140's. Got put in the Academically Talented classes for a few years. Never did the work, got booted back to regular classes, still never did the work.

etc.

4. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

When I was tested as a child it was 130, so very close.

They put me in the "gifted" class, but I was a bit of a slacker in school - I have an aunt who has an IQ of 160 - she's constantly flaunting how high her IQ is, yet she's a housewife and has been one her whole life, IQ scores really don't mean much ambition, attitude and work ethic have much more to do with how successful you will be in life.

{EDIT}

Also - I don't know about that test, I scored very low in the logical category, it said I would have a hard time solving complex problem etc, but that's precisely what I have been doing for a living for the past 10 years, and I'm damn good at it.

5. TreKain

TreKain Made of Sterner Stuff TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Your IQ score is 135

This number is based on a scientific formula that compares how many questions you answered correctly on the Classic IQ Test relative to others.

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

Yayy...I is smrt!!!11!

6. misterd

misterd Well-Known Member

I also figure this website wants people to pay for the test results. I don't know anyone yet who's done poorly, probably because "Congratulations! You are a moron!" is not likely to get someone's cash.

7. MrBigFeathas

MrBigFeathas My rocket pack?!?

I got 129 on this test...got 145 on another one I just did.

Looks like these aren't the best way to measure your IQ.

8. DevilzFan

DevilzFan CobraIsland.com Veteran

yeah, it's a joke.

[​IMG]

9. Rodimus Major

Rodimus Major Custom User Title

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Congratulations, Keith!
    Your IQ score is 133

Your Intellectual Type is Visionary Philosopher. This means you are highly intelligent and have a powerful mix of skills and insight that can be applied in a variety of different ways. Like Plato, your exceptional math and verbal skills make you very adept at explaining things to others — and at anticipating and predicting patterns. And that's just some of what we know about you from your IQ results.

I tink dats rite yo

10. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

I took the test, but then it tried to get me to sign up for all this crap to get my results, so I said "screw it."

11. Seth Buzzard

Seth Buzzard R.I.P. Buzzbeak Content Contributor

News Credits:
    I got a 127 on it.

"Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results"

It almost sound like the sort of thing you would read in a horoscope.

12. Rodimus Major

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Ok..I purposely answered all but about 3 of them wrong and got this:

Congratulations, Rodimus!
    Your IQ score is 82

Your Intellectual Type is Word Warrior. This means you have exceptional verbal skills. You can easily make sense of complex issues and take an unusually creative approach to solving problems. Your strengths also make you a visionary. Even without trying you're able to come up with lots of new and creative ideas. And that's just a small part of what we know about you from your test results.

13. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I've taken the Stanford Binet a few times and it usually comes up with the same number.

I'm happy with it.

14. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    i dont know whats my IQ but my cock is 10 inch.

15. Wreckie

Wreckie Holder of the Discomatrix

Ebay:
    I got 138. There were some rather badly worded questions there, the answers to which depended on how one chooses to interpret them.

Apparently we only have visionary philosophers and word warriors on this board. :) 

16. Rodimus Major

News Credits:
    Ebay:

That explains what I see in all the movie threads.

17. dark69

dark69 BlackArachnia Terrorize!

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    well hi there;) 

18. Ophiophagus hannah

Ophiophagus hannah Active Member

Scored a 138 on this test.

Your Intellectual Type is Precision Processor. This means you're exceptionally good at discovering quick solutions to problems, especially ones that involve math or logic. You're also resourceful and able to think on your feet. And that's just some of what we know about you from your test results.

In the past, I've taken a couple of old Mensa IQ tests and scored an average of 135 on them.

19. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong. TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    When I took a test years and years ago I got 128, this tickle test rates me at 127... so freaky, its just about right.

Because its all relative I think your age would make a huge difference.

20. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

KA has a new friend!