What's your ideal TF movies?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by NemesisPrime12, Dec 14, 2017.

?

What's your ideal TF movies

1. Recreating the old comics of course. That's what I've been waiting for!

6 vote(s)
    21.4%
  2. Forget all those old comics. I want to see new ideas.

22 vote(s)
    78.6%
  1. NemesisPrime12

NemesisPrime12 Well-Known Member

I just wanna know. Do you want the movie team to take risks again (just like the idea of Prime battling Bumblebee in TF5) or you just want them to follow the comics material

• Like Like x 1
  2. Ephland

Ephland Let's Go Rangers

News Credits:
    Make the Transformers characters that are IMPORTANT. It can't be that hard to do.

• Like Like x 5
  3. jaws

jaws Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    New ideas with the focus being TRANSFORMERS, less humans

• Like Like x 7
  4. Silvia

Silvia Well-Known Member

As much as I like the comics of TF (not all) I honestly do not care if they do not follow the comics. I'm open to new concepts, as long as they do not focus too much on humans.

• Like Like x 5
  5. agent j 15

agent j 15 poopity-scoop

So it opens with a nightmarish childbirth scene, blood and placenta everywhere, lightning outside and shit. She's screaming her head off as the doctor is just struggling to get the damn thing out, and the husbands in a doctors gown pacing back and forth. Finally she dies after the baby is born, and the husband, still sobbing at the death of his wife, asks to see the child. The doctor hands the blanketed up little baby to the husband, and he looks at it with horror. We finally see the babys face - a horrific Giger-esque beast, mechanical bits and human flesh colliding in what looks like a face based on the Autobot symbol redesigned by someone having a horrible peyote trip in the desert with hungry Gila monsters surrounding them. The baby cries horrific yelps, the shit that haunts your nightmares, and right as the final scream starts, it cuts to Optimus Prime, awakening from his horrible dream. Jazz is next to him in bed.

"Bad dream?" Jazz asks, awakened by Optimus.

"Yeah. Something like that." Answers Prime.

That's all I got

• Like Like x 4
  6. daniel 97

daniel 97 Autobots' second in command

News Credits:
    Google+:
    YouTube:
    Predacons Rising!

• Like Like x 3
  7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

For me the ideal seems to be finding a way to mix old and new together so you have the feel of hey I know this stuff but at the same the delight of something you haven't seen yet. I guess as examples I could point to how the Marvel/Disney movies have that comic book vibe and feel but at the same time they don't mind layering in new and different. Tony Stark's armor is familiar but at the same time you get all those parts moving that a comic book or cartoon could never do. Or The Orville, it feels just like the Star Trek Next Generation type of science fiction but at the same time they throw in all the things that make it feel different than the crew of the Enterprise.

Although with Transformers you might have to say cartoon series rather than comic books. I loved the Marvel comic books back in ye old days but then I was reading every comic book my allowance could get me. Most of the people I bump into that want to talk geek stuff seem to know Transformers from the cartoon series when they were a kid.

• Like Like x 3
  8. YellowCorvette

YellowCorvette Riko is still Best Girl

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    I just want to see a movie that is actually about the TRANSFORMERS themselves. While the G1 Movie isn't perfect, it's the only Transformers movie that actually features the TRANSFORMERS themselves as the main casts. I can't really say the same thing about the Bay movies, since those movies feels more like "Sam Witwicky/Cade Yeager's adventure with ailen robots exploding at the background" movies than an actual Transformers movie.

I would also see new and well-done ideas, something that has barely been done before.

• Like Like x 6
  9. Jochimus

Jochimus Sandwiches? Blimey, whatever did I give the wife?

My ideal TF movie doesn't entirely line up with either one of those options, frankly.

• Like Like x 3
  10. Venixion

Venixion Member of the notorious Pew-Pew Posse

News Credits:
    Cybertronians that look like Cybertronians and not some freaky hybrid of Predators/Bipedal Robo-bugs.

Good writing, good pacing. Hell! There are multiple storylines that could have been followed. I've read plenty of amazing fanfics that do it better then these "professionals" have.

• Like Like x 3
  11. NemesisPrime12

So what is it?

12. rapid_fire

rapid_fire TFW2005 Supporter

The first 2007 movie was the closest thing to what I want out of a movie

• Like Like x 3
  13. bumblebeej8

bumblebeej8 Pinpoint Doodle User#3

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Designs that look like something, an interesting storyline that doesn't take 2 and a half hours to tell (unless if the story actually needs it), TFs as the focus, a fun, entertaining storyline, actual character development, a plot that goes somewhere, so basically everything that the Bay franchise is not.

• Like Like x 4
  14. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Magna Convoy will lead us to victory

I hate kiss players too

• Like Like x 3
  15. Blunderzag

Blunderzag Magna Convoy will lead us to victory

I like the movies but they never use their full potential. I would have more dignified autobots and decepticon characters that aren't made for jokes. And I would have Megatron be his own boss and that means his troops can't be animalistic savages that run around on four legs. That's no longer an issue and it's getting better. I would relax the artifact for every movie too.
    One more thing, please use your concept art!!!!
    all the good stuff gets left behind!!!
    Idk the movies are the only part of the fiction where it feels seperate from say the comics or any show.

Last edited: Dec 16, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  16. RoadBusterSwipe

RoadBusterSwipe Active Member

no useless humans, solely transformers

• Like Like x 2
  17. NemesisPrime12

So... In cybertron?

18. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

Less disposable characters would be a nice change. Even within the human cast it's been Megan Fox said something mean and stupid about the director we can drop her character like was nothing. Shia doesn't want to be saddled with Transformers forever we can drop Sam like it was nothing. Now it's looking like Marky Mark is going to drop out of the series like it's no big deal.

• Like Like x 2
  19. sevenlima

sevenlima Well-Known Member

New ideas with influences from cartoons and comics.

• Like Like x 1
  20. WishfulThinking

WishfulThinking "Don't touch it! It's evil!"

News Credits:
    1. I'd like a movie that features at least 40% of the runtime with Transformers interacting with other Transformers. I understand that Transformers CGI costs a lot of money, so humans taking up nearly 2/3rds of the runtime is somewhat essential...but that brings me to my next request.

2. Stop making Transformers look like greebled out pieces of garbage with arms and legs. Not only would a streamlined look for the Transformers bring them closer to looking more "traditional", it would greatly reduce the time spent on making every tiny moving greeble gear or spindle...thus saving money! And saving money on greeble means...dun-duh-dun-duh!...more robots!!

3. Bring the movie back to its roots with The Ark, a volcano and the general plot from MTMTE, where the Decepticons try to get back to Cybertron to rule the planet and Optimus makes a choice to bring down their newly built ship, stranding both factions on Earth...setting up future movies but maintaining the "secret war/robots in disguise" angle that G1 pretty much abandons.

• Like Like x 3