whats your favrite tv/movie qote

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Grimlock22, Aug 13, 2012.

1. Grimlock22

Grimlock22 Some sort of artist

Mine is

Sheldon: when dose a monkey have a trunk ?

Drunk Penny : when a suitcase just won't do.

2. jackgaughan

jackgaughan Interner Soldier

News Credits:
    Scott Pilgrim vs the World.
    Gideon Graves: Music, to my ear holes.

Doctor Who.
    10th Doctor: Allonsy!

Avengers Assemble.
    Agent Coulson: I watched you while you slept.

Adventure time.
    Jake: That's some funky junk brother!

3. Moonlight1102

Moonlight1102 Banned

"If he dies, he dies."

"Oh hi Mark."

"Foolish Samurai!"

"The hammer of justice is uni-sex."

"English mother-f*cker, do you speak it!"

"No. Because I'm evil."

4. Primus5289

Primus5289 Well-Known Member

A lot but a few of the top of my head:
    Pretty much everything RDJ says in Tropic Thunder.

Justice League The New Frontier-
    Batman: And one other thing I'm not sure what you are or where you come from, but my instincts tell me you're to be trusted. Make no mistake though, I have a $70,000 sliver of a radioactive meteor to stop the one from Metropolis. With you all I need is a penny for a book of matches.

Any Transformers-
    Optimus Prime: By the end of this day ONE SHALL STAND, ONE SHALL FALL.

Kiss Kiss, Bang Bang-
    Perry: Look up the word idiot in the dictionary and you know what you'll find?
    Harry: A picture of me.
    Perry: No the definition of the word idiot WHICH YOU FUCKING ARE!

Grandma's Boy-
    Alex: You're getting a lion?
    Dante: Yeah.
    Alex: Why?
    Dante: To protect my shit.
    Alex: Ever heard of a dog?
    Dante: Dude you can get passed a dog, NOBODY fucks with a lion.
    Alex: True.

South Park-
    Mr. Garrison: There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

5. Jetbolt

Jetbolt Maximal Air Commander

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer
    Spike: "Step on up kiddies, thrashings for all."

Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker
    The Joker: "What's the matter, Batman? No witty comeback? No threat? Then I'll provide the narration... I'll begin with how I peeled back the layers of the boy's mind. Oh, he bravely tried to fight it at first. You would've been proud to see him so strong - but all too soon, the serums and the shocks took their toll... and the dear lad began to share such secrets with me. Secrets that are mine alone to know... Bruce. It's true, Batsy! I know everything. And kinda like the kid who peeks at his Christmas presents, I must admit, it's sadly anti-climactic. Behind all the sturm and batarang, you're just a little boy in a playsuit, crying for mommy and daddy! It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic......... Oh, what the heck, I'll laugh anyway! HA HA HA HA HA HAA!!!!!!!!"

Beast Wars
    Dinobot: "The question that once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own. And yet, how ironic... for I now find that I have no choice at all! I am a warrior... let the battle be joined."

Animated
    Sentinel Prime: "When are you going to get it through your thick processor? There are no Decepticons on this planet! So keep your audio unit shut or I'll do it for you."
    Optimus Prime: "I'd like to see you try, you worthless crankshaft!"

6. Haloid1177

Haloid1177 Hey, That's Pretty Good

News Credits:
    "What country you from?"
    "What?"
    "What ain't no country I ever heard of! They speak English in what?"
    "What?"
    "English, motherfucker, do you speak it!?"
    "What?"
    "Say. What. Again. I dare ya. I double dare ya motherfucker, say what one more goddamn time!"

-Jules, Pulp Fiction, talking to Brett.

7. Megabattimus

Megabattimus Same As It Ever Was

News Credits:
    "Who the hell do you think I am?"
    "Listen up, Simon. Don't believe in yourself. Believe in me! Believe in me, who believes in you!"
    "Your drill is the drill that will pierce the Heavens!"
    "My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's right there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens. No matter what's in my way, I won't stop! Once I've dug through - it means that I've won! ... Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm not my Bro! I'M ME!! Simon the Digger!"
    "You seem to think you haven’t killed anyone, but I’m afraid you're very sadly mistaken. You’ve managed to fool no one but yourself. You want to believe that, because your hands aren’t dirty, because you personally didn’t pull the trigger, that you’re innocent. When in actuality, you’ve killed countless people, including the Gung-ho Guns and your friend, Nicholas D. Wolfwood."
    "We're nothing like God. Not only do we have limited powers, but sometimes we're driven to become the devil himself. What's your answer this time?"
    "I decided to do this as my humble way of exhibiting grief for the loss of a good friend, how'd I do?"
    "I hope you don't mind me barging in like this. In spite of the profession I've chosen, I've never actually made a confession before. It's these times we live in. I did what it took to protect the children at any cost. That's how I always justified my actions. I took many people's lives, all that time believing there was no other way. My sins are so heavy. Too heavy. Too heavy to ever atone for. And yet, somehow I feel happy, at peace with myself today. It really can be done. Once you stop to think about it, there are plenty of ways to save everyone. Why didn't I ever listen to him? Why didn't I see that before it was too late?"
    "It doesn't mean I don't care anymore. I don't want to let you down, honest, but... but it just doesn't hurt so bad anymore. You can understand that, can't you? Look, I can give money to the city - they can hire more cops. Let someone else take the risk, but it's different now!"
    "Please! I need it to be different now. I know I made a promise, but I didn't see this coming. I didn't count on being happy."
    "Please! Tell me that it's okay."
    "Maybe they already have. Maybe they sent me."
    "A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting a coat around a little boy's shoulders to let him know that the world hadn't ended."

8. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

"I know what you're thinking. 'Did he fire six shots or only five?' Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Attached Files:

9. Scantron

Scantron Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "Think of how stupid the average person is - and then realize that half of them are stupider than that." - George Carlin

10. Ironhide1706

Ironhide1706 Elessar Telcontar

"A hero can be anyone. Even a man doing something as simple and reassuring as putting his cost around a young boy's shoulders to let him know the world hadn't ended."

"So you think darkness is your ally? But you merely adopted the dark. I was born in it! Moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but blinding! The shadows betray you, because they belong to me!"

"Speak of the devil, and he shall appear."

"Why do we fall? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up."

"We will destroy Gotham, and then, when it is done, and Gotham is ashes, then you have my permission to die."

11. MTME

MTME Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    "I was staring through the cage of those meticulous ink strokes - at an absolute beauty."