What's your favorite Roll Out sequence?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by PrimesRule, Jun 28, 2012.

1. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
  2. Chopperface

Chopperface Holtzmanned

News Credits:
    The DOTM sequence you posted, because of the films finally giving me something I had wanted for a long time - Autobot teamwork. In the first film, the Autobots were only together as a group in action for one short sequence (escaping Sector 7). They were never all together in ROTF (Arcee or Jolt or Ratchet were always missing from one shot or another). But here the Autobots are all together and ready to kick some ass to the epic Battle theme of Steve Jablonsky, along with a small group of humans, and no God-mode military (besides some TOMAHAWK's later and some reinforcements).

3. MV95

MV95 @marlinfan1995 Moderator News Staff

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Google+:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    The DOTM one by a mile. It was one of my favorite scenes of the movie.

4. Wrecker217

Wrecker217 Heart Like a Hand Grenade

News Credits:
    Dark of the Moon is the best one there is.

5. TylerMirage

TylerMirage I vawnt my berdt.

News Credits:
    Of those three you posted, the DotM one for sure, for reasons that Chopperface said. Followed by the first film and then RotF. If the Transformers clip had the last few moments from the Griffith Observatory Sequence ("It's been an honour serving with you all. Autobots, roll out!" "We rollin'!") added to it, I would've chosen that, merely because it actually had "Roll out!" in it.

The RotF could've been better if they had some continuity between shots and characters. As Chopperface pointed out, there's always someone missing. Where's Ratchet? Nowhere. There's Jolt...for one shot. Why aren't the Arcee's there? Plus, it's a piddly thing to complain about, but I wish Optimus was in the centre in the back, brining up the rear. He's off on the left, which is just...not as iconic as the leader being in the middle.

Now, what I really want in TF4 is a scene where the Autobots are in robot mode, Optimus turns around and orders "Autobots, transform and roll out!". and we actually see them transform into vehicle mode and then actually roll out. Think the Griffith Observatory part that I mentioned above + when the Autobots roll out in Transformers as the S7 helicopters approach + one of the above "convoy" videos.

6. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I know it's not on here, but I really, really love the shot in TF1 when Sector 7 is coming for the Autobots, and Optimus commands, "roll out!", and the four Autobots all transform into their vehicle mode and drive off. The shot is so engrossing and ends with Bumblebee doing a burn out, and is my favorite shot in the series.

7. seekerblackout

seekerblackout Banned

DOTM.

I liked the use of "Let's roll" it that film.

8. LightningBlade3

LightningBlade3 Destined to be a Prime

News Credits:
    DOTM by far. By the way what's the music in the 2007 roll out clip?

9. PrimesRule

PrimesRule Banned

News Credits:
    *Scorponok* is the name of the track.

10. ShOcKwAvE1213

ShOcKwAvE1213 THE DARK KNIGHT RISES

I would enjoy watching that in TF4, but the only thing I hope they don't do, is transform all at the same time. Just have some sort of variaton between the transformations, maybe Prime being the last or first to finish transforming.

11. jru42287

jru42287 Where are my testicles, Summer?

News Credits:
    Actually, it's a sped up version of the original "Skorpinok" from the original TF 2007 score. That exact version appears nowhere on any of the score soundtracks.

Anyway, first movie for me, with DotM being a close second I guess. Although, as Shadow25 said, I really like the scene where they all transform and roll out in the '07 movie.

12. Slipstreamer 8

Slipstreamer 8 Well-Known Member

This by far gotta be tf4

13. Jazzfan0217

Jazzfan0217 Just chillin'

My favorite is when Prime, Jazz, Ironhide and Ratchet are on top of the building having a discussion while Prime searches for the Alspark after Bee gets captured. He says "Autobots...roll out." and they all start running off, even Jazz says "We roll." :D 

14. QLRformer

QLRformer Seeker

News Credits:
    The first film. It has the humans and Autobots now on the same side, coming together to fight their common foes the Decepticons. The music is also a kickass theme that goes well with the scene.

Besides that 180 turn by Optimus and Jazz was freaking epic.