What's your favorite class?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by fastballspecial, Jun 26, 2010.

1. fastballspecial

fastballspecial SAY SOMETHIN'!

News Credits:
    What's your favorite class, chassis, weapons, ablilties, etc.

Sound off, fools! :p 

Mine is the Silverbolt scientist so far, I think. I've got him setup as a soldier though, with a bunch of weapons and offensive ability, instead of the energon repair ray and medic attributes. He hits quick and fast and is even quicker with the getaway, unless someone gets me with the whirlwind. :( 

2. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

Leader. By FAR.

I've got a ridiculous strategy for leader class.

One....avoid soldiers. The leader class is a bit faster but has slightly less health and firepower. In a standup fight, soldiers will win.

Two...use corners. Hang around corners. When you see a scout or scientist walking on the ground near you, transform to vehicle mode, wait for them to get close, then pop out and use the ram ability. For those weaker classes, it's a one hit kill. (obviously you should be using the ability that increases ram damage for this)

Three...have warcry active as much as possible. This goes without saying...it increases your defense and offense.

Four...once you unlock POKE 2.0, find a gathering of enemies and activate it. Run in (you have almost doubled run speed using it) and melee all of them. It's a one hit kill.

You'll activate thermo-mine respawning when you do this, because you're going to get at least 2 more kills. Transform to vehicle mode and drive around enemies. Thermo mines will spawn over and over and seek them out, netting you 3 or 4 more easy kills.

After you've done that, get yourself killed on purpose, then use steps one through three to get about 10 more kills. I've gotten 34 kills in one round doing this...

3. RipCurl

RipCurl I just can't get enough!

News Credits:
    mines is leader . leveled them up the most , i wanted it to be scientist tho

4. boxerperson

boxerperson a ringer...

Hang tough with the scientist. It's my second fave class. It's honestly a bit crap...until you level enough to unlock the disguise ability. Once you do, pick a chassis that isn't too recognizable. Air-Raid or Starscream work well. Slipstream and Shockwave are wayyyy too recognizable and the disguise won't work.

Then, equip the EMP shotgun, fly over an enemy, land near them, one melee kill and one shotgun blast will kill them, then immediately transform and run away. Disguise recharges very quicky, hide till it does, then just keep repeating this. You can quite easily unlock the 7 hit killstreak doing this....then just go to town, because that weapon is a 1 hit kill if you get a direct hit.

5. seven

seven RIP Poopers 4-1993/5-2008

Scout - stealth in, blast them apart and take off.

I started playing a Scientist. I really like it but balls do they suck on points. They really need to up the heal points, only 15 and only if the player was very low on health.

6. Ceasar121

Ceasar121 Wants a Toxitron repaint!

News Credits:
    It's scientist , despite how hard it is to play with it. All the other classes are easy to figure out... getting multiple kill streaks in any match with them is easy. I still havent cracked the scientist yet. I've had one or two dominating games with them, and that was more by way of opportunity than skill, they were matches were I was getting cleanup kills. If they balance the game out more, I'll probably not have a favorite, as they'd all be fun to play with. I'm still trying to figure out how to become lethal with the scientist, to the point where he's a level 13 and all my other classes are only at like 5.

Yeah this too. I mean, at least 30 or 40 points, since the only real way as of now you can use them is as a medic. I can tell it's gonna take forever to level up to 25 with him, cuz it's difficult to get alot of kills, which is where all the points lie.

7. Angelwave

Angelwave Physical Maintenance.....

News Credits:
    You pretty muched nailed my fav right there. Though all my classes are at 11 right now. :) 

8. Sideswipe80

Sideswipe80 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Scout and Leader. Haven't tried the other classes yet and still fooling around with a good load out.

9. The Constructicon

The Constructicon Yeah, I turn into a leg.

It was scout but now I've got a thing for the soldier class.
    Demolishor's body colored kinda like this.
    Forgive my photoshop skills, that's what I could come up with.
    He's a monster, plus that Omega missile, wow.

"We're loosing B!"
    "Omega missile deployed!"
    GAAAABOOOOOOOM!!!!
    *sweeps Autobot scraps into the slag-heap *

I like the concept of the scientist though, I love being a medic and having control of the sky.
    I just haven't put that much time in as them to know if they're really worth it.
    Though I'd prefer it if they had machine guns instead of rockets like in campaign.
    I forget who it is but at least one jet has them.

10. Metal Chaos

Metal Chaos The Spark of Chaos

News Credits:
    I prefer Leader Class on certain objectives that require you to attack while ones that require you to defend I roll with the Scientist, mostly play as Shockwave.

11. brr-icy

brr-icy G1 Collector

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    scout, g2 breakdown for decepticons, and sun damaged jazz for the bots, (stupid yellow) haven't played much mp yet, mostly focused on escalation right now

12. Mechafire

Mechafire Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Scout. They can be devastating if they make good use of the cloaking ability.

13. T16skyhopp

T16skyhopp Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    The jets are really fun to play as, but I die so fast. I'm really only passable with the scouts. I'm ok with the soldiers, but I cant seem to get the hang of leaders. But yeah, scouts are great.

14. Overhaulimus

Overhaulimus Sword of Fury!

News Credits:
    Right now it has to be the Scientist,especially in Conquest,transform....take to the air,drop in on the node,deploy a turret,transform and take to the air and let the turret do the work,I usually get 3-4 kills off each of my turrets.

My Scientist is a Lvl 13 now,all from conquest.

15. apparatus

apparatus pre-Spark toaster

nasty.....Scientist here

equipped mainly as Field Medic with all the goodies for my team mates....

but I'm building my Leader up as well, both are level 10 currently.

I find that either there's too many Scientist or none at all. Killer for Power Struggle and Conquests methinks.

16. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    Scientist are essential for Conquest,if you have 2-3 in one game on the same team,that team is gonna take the game.

17. The Constructicon

Not exactly true, I played a game that was nearly all scientist with my soldier. I simply went around in vehicle mode and got SO MANY kills because they're so weak. It was like Christmas or something, every melee, shotgun blast and tank shell was an instant kill.

18. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    You do know that kills aren't what Conquest is about,right?

19. The Constructicon

Yeah, I play conquest almost exclusively.

The more times I kill my foes the less time they have to capture control points.

20. Overhaulimus

News Credits:
    I doubt we've played against each other then(not even sure which system you have),cause I always capture a node that I aim for.