What's your berserk button?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Takeshi357, Dec 7, 2009.

1. process

process Hanlon's razor Veteran TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    That god awful Paul Simon CD my dad plays in his car.

2. LEADERS_MATRIX

LEADERS_MATRIX Wisdom of the ages...

Yep, got a few of these at work.
    I can not stand to be called a liar, I don't like it, I don't do it its very disrespectful, and the wife seems to no how to hit it, lol, not that I beat her or anything.

3. Mumps

Mumps <b><font color=blue>I voted for Super_Megatron and

People who can not for the life of them follow BASIC SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS! Seriously, at work I went apeshit on somebody who didn't understand what a due date was after telling him 10,000 freaking times!

4. Radioactive Ravage

Radioactive Ravage Ancient

Oh, another thing that's more on-topic. I'm an avid player of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, and I'm quite good, if I do say so myself. However, one of my old friends as always been better than me, though recently I've reached his level of playing. He's one of those people who gets a KO and laughs at you and says, "wow, you suck!", or, when you suicide KO, says, "I planned that", or, when something extremely random happens that results in my character KO'ing, says, "I planned that, I'm so good". He's a total dick when it comes to that game and he knows it too, he talks about being good all the time and sounds like a total tool. He literally drains the fun out of any Brawl match because when HE loses he goes "Oh, yeah, that makes sense. You're a ******." or, yes, I'm not lying, says "I had sticky buttons!" and talks about how 1v1 matches are the only way to play.

He gets my rage button going real easy.

5. foxfan352

foxfan352 Well-Known Member

you have know idea how much i have to put up with people like that in school

like one of my so called friends after getting in a fight with a kid one year ahead he thinks that he is mike tyson or something I a to teach him a thing or two

also in jr high the most advance class is algebra (which I am taking)

he has the same teacher but for remedial class and he boasts sayin that he has algebra when he doesnt the algebra teacher just happens to teach math remedial
    (nothing like venting some feelings since i am always cool)
    sorry if thats not your def of "Power tripin' @$$h0les" but that poped into my mind with those words

6. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

hahahaha XD Great post.

7. BurnedAlive

BurnedAlive Horrorcon

creationists and gangster wannabes

'nuff said

8. RodimusPrimeYV0

RodimusPrimeYV0 I

people :
    -who use the ''N'' word.
    -who take themselves too seriously.
    -who feel the need to be an a-hole over puctuation,minor typos, and gramar oer the internet
    ......just to name a few.

9. TheIncredibleHulk

TheIncredibleHulk Bad Luck Incarnate

people who make me angry

10. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

yeeeeeeesssss, the gangsta wannabes, i actually scared one straight 3 years back. i felt bad but im proud now.

11. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    My "berserk" button would be along these lines.

I don't mind discussing politics. At times I actually like to. What drives me up one wall and down the other is when someone claims to be open-minded but then locks into a circular argument. Then tries to argue you into the circle as if it is completely logical.

I will just stand up and walk away trying not to spit bile as them as I go.

So not really berserk as in grabbing an axe and pillaging, but significantly cranky.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  12. Takeshi357

Takeshi357 "Research"

News Credits:
    Yyyyyyyyyyeah.

I'm still trying to think of something. There are two; being wrongfully accused and figures of authority who abuse their authority. When I was in grade school, I suffered the consequences of both and I desire those for no one, especially myself.

Oh, I know. Rapists and child molesters; two groups of people that IMO are more deserving of death sentence than anyone, except for the most deranged serial killers (who probably belong to either group anyway as well).

Rapists in particular because their actions in turn feed the arguments of those man-hating feminists who think only men can be rapists and child molesters. In fact, that's another thing; the general assumption of some people out there that I am inherently a bad person solely because I'm a white male.

13. RodimusPrimeYV0

RodimusPrimeYV0 I

I wanna hear the details of this story lol

14. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    QFT.. Oh the scientists are impartial and doing the right thing as are politicians. BULLSHIT!! They have their own political agenda and will fudge numbers to try and push for their own agenda. Also wasn't the global warming proven to be a scam in the past few weeks?

15. rattrap007

rattrap007 One meme mutha f’er TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    I'm open minded. I will listen to what the other person has to say. I'll probably disagree. But I might point out counter points, but I will respect their opinion. I will agree on some points and sometimes to a degree on an entire issue.

16. Aaron

Aaron Master of Crystalocution Moderator Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Twitter:
    See, that's a discussion.

What I'm talking about is when people have an 1 thus 2 thus 3 thus 1 argument. Even when you bust out citations on how point 2 is wrong, point 1 proves it, and point 3 is proved by it, and that proves point 1 so it can't be wrong you fascist Nazi. How could you dare think that ponit 2 is invalid? I don't care what your evidence shows. Point 1 obviously proves point 2 to anyone with any common sense even if YOU can't see how pirates relate to mammoths.

17. Elita_One

Elita_One Метал для життя

The worst are religious discussions. Ugh. I am athiest but I like religious discussions because I really do enjoy reading what other people think and why they think the way they do but I hate the people who get into the convo and act like idiots, dissing everyone's religion.

18. MetalRyde

MetalRyde is an a-hole with a heart. RIP Spike and Mojo.

Politics and Religon are a no-no for me (I'm buddhist btw) because things always go sour REALLY fast.

sorta like walking into a bar, Reli and Poli are here. everything looks like a scene from a western.

make a u-turn, find another bar.

19. RoastDude

RoastDude Constructicon

This.

Not as in "The above quote is my 'beserk button'", but as in "I agree with the above quote".

20. Gort

Gort Klaatu barada nikto TFW2005 Supporter

Glen Beck - that guy makes my job very difficult. If I ever meet him, I'll punch him in the face and/or kick him in the balls. Frankly, Rush and all of FOX News makes my job much worse than it needs to be.