What's your 2nd "main" toyline you guys collect?

Discussion in 'The Toyark' started by LigerPrime, Sep 9, 2006.

1. Ruination04

Ruination04 8 Years Old Since 1984!

News Credits:
    I have thousands of dollars worth of KISS (rock band, not the XXX-TF's) memorabilia. That's pretty much dead now. I rarely buy any new KISS stuff.

I wanted to start getting Joe's Sigma 6 stuff but I couldn't bring myself to do it. I kinda dig the look of them, but not enough to buy them. My collection will stay at Wal-Mart I guess.

I do collect WWE Classic Superstars. I started of just getting the old NWA/WCW guys, but now I am like old WWF guys too. I don't get everyone, but I'd say around half of each wave....

2. fschuler

fschuler Post Count Inflated With Hot Air TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Hot Wheels....got about 1,200 of them.

Coming in a DISTANT second to Hot Wheels is Robo Force, which is the REAL Maxx Steel. Fortunately, those things usually go for DAMN cheap. Unfortunately, they aren't very common.

Other than that, I tend to pick up replacements for toys I had as a kid or wanted as a kid. These include a few GoBots, the green M.A.S.K. Condor motorcycle/helicopter, and Lion and Vehicle Voltron.

3. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

News Credits:
    Marvel Legends. Thought I actually might consider that my first toyline with TFs coming in second.

4. Shin-Gouki

Shin-Gouki Retired Admln Veteran

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Handle):
    Pinterest:
    G.I. Joe ONLY the 3 3/4" RAH and Legacy lines

5. alphie

alphie Veteran

News Credits:
    Mega Bloks. However they havn't come out with anything new. :(  Do want the Flying Dutchman though.

Not a figure or toys, but coming in very close collecting wise is CDs. Can't get enough of music.

6. JinraiPrime

JinraiPrime 1000+ Post Club Member

I collect Bome figures second to TF, then revoltech i have them all to date as far as i know and then misc other anime figures especially the FF playarts and trading arts figures..... then far in the distance is hotwheels, and the only reason im not more hardcore into those is because i cant properly display them.

7. tikgnat

tikgnat Baweepgranaweepninnybong.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Twitter:
    Hah, you collect these? Would you be interested in a fully functioning Mint in mint box Dred Crawler?

8. LigerPrime

LigerPrime Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Yeah, the Medicom figures are pricey. I think I did mention that my Type C Ultraman set me back by US$100...I wish I could help ya but some of the older medicom stuff such as Baltan is quite hard to find.

I'm amazed by the diverse stuff TF fans here are collecting! And even more so that other japanese toylines are being collected. Especially anime/manga PVCs...I can see that more of us are also collecting Soul of Chogokin; which IMO one of the best robot line currently in the market.

9. Dinobot Nuva

Dinobot Nuva Johnny 3 Tears Veteran

News Credits:
    ...Bionicle XD I have complete sets of pretty much almost EVERYTHING, including all the random collectables like the masks and disks, and I have tons of sets and custom MOCs, its knowhere near as big as my TF collection, but its pretty sizable.
    Then after that Halo/Halo 2, where I try to be as much as a completist as possible.
    DN

10. SPLIT LIP

SPLIT LIP Be strong enough to be gentle

News Credits:
    Instagram:
    1st: Transformers.

2nd: Bionicle.

11. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

I collect Transformers, by far. But that wasn't always true. In fact I used to collect Star Wars and Power Rangers by a majority. Those days are long gone, however recently I have rebooted my Star Wars collection just a little with the advent of the TRU Tie Fighter. Marvel Legends takes a distant second though as I'm pretty selective. The ICONs Hulk is very nice (but loose... o.of).

12. iDarkDesign

iDarkDesign None shall stand all shall fall

News Credits:
    I primarily collect TF's. My second toyline would be MG Gundam kits. Ofcourse I have the occaisional 'miscelleneous' figure (mostly anime oneshots). I collect DVD's too.

iDD