What's wrong with them?

Discussion in 'Transformers Video Game Discussion' started by Nightmare966, Aug 29, 2010.

1. knightmare6

knightmare6 Reflector In Disguise

Ebay:
    I prefer objective games, so I usually do either Conquest or Power Sturggle. Sometimes I do Code or Countdown if there's enough numbers in it.

I just wish they would've done more with the multiplayer than just make it match after match.

2. Aegis

Aegis New Member

man joined a few games of countdown last night. it was mean fun. i was getting like 30-40 kills a game. i know what i'll be doing next bonus XP weekend.

3. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I found that I got more points on Conquest so I play that the most because I'm still trying to level characters (not even close to Prime mode yet). I think once I've played to the point where everything is maxed on Prime mode and there's nothing further to do I'll probably play them all just for fun. Not that it's not fun now, but there's an objective to it. You know what I mean.

4. Soundwave4win

Soundwave4win Escalation Connoisseur

Code is awesome but it's a pretty cut and dry strategy.

OFFENSE: Spam Scouts

DEFENSE: Spam Tanks

Scientists are to slow to actually capture the flag and Leaders can't take on multiple scouts (even with warcry they're not the brightest)

5. Tigermegatron

Tigermegatron Banned

ditto