What's up with this site???

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Sound Blaster, May 16, 2009.

1. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

What's up with this site??? (Transfanon)

I posted some of my Mirrorverse ideas to this site:

Transfanon

Now I had stuff up there for over a year and all the formality's are/were done now I get and e-mail stating a knock off figure I posted there is under copyright law and I was supossed to either find the tradmark or the license to post the picture even though it was from my digitial camera and my own house...:wtf: 

This is why I now HATE Wiki sites because even one's like this where it's "Fan Fiction" someone is still trying to harass you....:wtf: 

2. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Dude. You need to add licensing information to pics you upload to Wikis, even if you took 'em yourself. It's just a way to cover the site's ass.

3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    yup , tis a lawsuit avoidance protocal

4. Sound Blaster

Sound Blaster Shattered Glass World

I did that but someone from that site came back and said I had to change it (again) and when I asked him what to change it to I never got an answer..It was a CUSTOM re-paint of a KO that I had and I did all of the above so....:wtf: 

EDIT:

I just deleted my account I'd advise anyone NOT to go there especailly since you are doing EVERYTHING that they ask and they still play games..