Whats the worst fist fight you've ever got in?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soundwave47, May 2, 2007.

1. eatwood

eatwood Well-Known Member

3 guys tried to jump my gf and i in college. But i know judo and i broke one of the guy's arm and a broken nose. The other two guys ran away after seen that happen.

2. PrimeConvoy

PrimeConvoy Well-Known Member

Worst fight, well not my best but in the end it was the worst thing to happen...A couple of years ago my ex-girlfriends ex-boyfriend was being a dick to her while we were together and one night we crossed paths, I broke his nose and busted up his face a fair bit and left him in his blood crying...but i got arrested later on that night and thats what sucked most... it's one of my biggest regets casue i had to go to court for it...It was a life lesson forsure though, it was a huge reality check for me casue the whole fighting thing was getting a little out of hand.

3. Toonces

Toonces Domo

Ebay:
    Other than hockey fights, which are just mostly elaborate wrestling matches, my last fight was when I was in 7th grade (I'm 28 now). Some kid who I thought was my friend started sparing with me when I really didn't want to. I'm one of those super nice people who expects good things out of everybody, so as his hits became harder and harder I just thought he was messing around.

Then he started talking shit.

I proceded to punch him as hard as I could in the stomache, landing him in the nurses office for the rest of the day until his parents picked him up. I felt really bad.

People have never really messed with me so I have had almost no opportunities to fight. Already being over 6 foot at 13 kinda helped with that.