Whats the worst fist fight you've ever got in?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by soundwave47, May 2, 2007.

1. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

I'm suspended today from my school for getting into a fist
    fight (just for the record the other guy hit first) he hit me in the jaw and I started
    bleeding but then I kicked him in his jaw then the fight stopped

what's the worst fight you've gotten in?

2. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

You kicked him in the jaw?

3. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
    I have never been in a real fight before...

I will wait until my sub conscience creates a soap making sociopath, then I will start my fighting days...

4. Jux

Jux Please, call me Steve. Veteran

I'm really curious about this whole "kicking in the jaw" thing. It means the poster is either Chuck Norris, the other dude was a midget, the other guy was on the ground and it was a dirty kick, or there's a liar in our midst.

*Mr. Burns finger tap*

5. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

6. MegaPrime33

MegaPrime33 Follow me @NerdActivist TFW2005 Supporter

Yeah I'm calling shennanigans. Had to have been a dirty kick or this kid takes martial arts and is very flexible to reach that high.

7. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    Maybe he was standing on a box.

Someone tried to mug me about 6 years back. It wasn't long before his bollocks and his nose wished he hadn't.

8. soundwave47

soundwave47 Remember Me?

yeah I'm very flexible , but it was a lucky shot

9. Team Jetfire

Team Jetfire Pop-POP!

News Credits:
  10. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

hell, I'm a 29 year old guy and I could still kick almost everyone here in the jaw. I'm real flexible (can still do a split) so I don't see any reason to call shenanigans on this.

I've never been in a fist fight, never punched anyone or been punched, mainly because of something that happened in 6th grade. the school tough guy, who always made me cringe but never did too much to me, spit on me during recess, and then walked away. so with him about 30 ft away or so, I chucked a rock the size of your palm at him. smacked him dead center in the back of the head and dropped him. he went to the hospital for about 7 stitches, and I spent the rest of the day in the ass. principle's office hitting my head against the wall to try to atone for it, because it was really out of character for me to hurt someone like that.

surprisingly enough, all I got was like a week of lunch detention, and of course I had to call him to apologize later that day. he never bothered me again, but in high school he was a football player and wrestler, and I was always scared s**tless that he would someday pummel me to oblivion. I even had gym class with him and he said once in the locker room, "you know, Craig, I never did get you back for what you did to me in 6th grade." I probably turned every shade of white at that point. he never did anything, but as you can tell it's still burned vividly into my memory.

11. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:
    Worst fight i've ever been in? A few years back this guy was mackin' on my GF at the time, we danced around he was dodging everything I had, so I finally got a hold of him, and wound up tossing him into a funrniture store window, and we rolled around on broken glass, would post pix of scars, but they are in kinda unmentionable areas. He got the worst of it though. :D 

12. MegaMoonMan

MegaMoonMan www.megamoonman.com TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    You kept it REAL.

13. oddobot

oddobot carpe diem all diem long

Ebay:

Damn straight!!

14. Dark_Convoy

Dark_Convoy Old Bastard Veteran

I haven't gotten in a fight since high school:

This guy snapped me with a rubber band on the back of the neck and I told him if he did it again I was going to "fuck him up".

He did it again and learned it was not a good idea to fuck with someone when they are sitting in a chair and your balls are level with their fist.

15. angeltread

angeltread TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    heh, i'm definitely not chuck norris, but i can easily deliver a foot to the face of a guy my height, and not just with a crescent or windmill kick but with a straight up front kick. yes, i was a full fledged martial arts student years back, but i was always rather flexible. it's not that uncommon.

regardless, i would never throw kicks in an actual fight. too easy for somebody who knows how to fight to evade. stick with the punches.

16. funkatron101

funkatron101 TFW2005 Supporter

Ebay:
    I'm glad you posted that. They are risky, and more times than not you'll look like a big tool. That's why I think people called shenanigans on this kid.

My last 2 fights I didn't throw one punch. Each guy swung for the fences, I dodged, double leg take down and held him in side control, until he calmed down.

I am so greatful for my wrestling background. Keeps my face pretty.

17. Deathbringer

Deathbringer Banned

i've been in plenty of fights in high school but one fight i was suspended for...

i remember going to my German II class, this douchebag was making fun of me on the way to the class . I was already having a bad day to begin with. I ended up slamming his face into a nearby locker, breaking his nose and putting a huge dent in said locker....

18. angeltread

angeltread TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    it's a good thing to have. interestingly, the style of karate i was learning involved aikido and jujutsu; both heavily involve close combat; things like holds, throws, using an opponent's momentum, and grappling (which is practically the same as wrestling). very effective stuff. i'd much rather make someone look like an idiot as opposed to injury.

19. KA

KA PENIS GOES WHERE?!!

News Credits:
    quite a few, at least once once every 3 months, but i always get the upper hand in the end.

...my wife's a cakewalk.

20. Omnibus Prime

Omnibus Prime I'm too old for this shit TFW2005 Supporter

[​IMG] I call bullshit.