What's the verdict on the reissue Seacon set?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Cornholiocon, Sep 13, 2010.

1. Cornholiocon

Cornholiocon Up the irons!

I got my G1 Seacon reissue set the other week and I'm quite happy with it. The paint apps are good on mine and the figures themselves are sturdy and fit together well in gestalt mode plus I dig the funky late 80's bright colors. My only gripe is the stickers; some were applied completely crooked and a couple were damaged but I ordered a replacement set and problem solved.
    Was wondering what the consensus is on these from everyone else? I know the most recent G1 Combaticon reissue set was plagued by mold degradation issues and a lot of fans were unhappy with it. Did the Seacon set fare any better in terms of overall quality in everyone's opinion?

2. megatroptimus

megatroptimus Translatorminator

News Credits:
    Read the feedback threads... :) 

3. grimlock1972

grimlock1972 "No Mas" My Wallet

News Credits:
    mine is excellent save two thing only one hand can securely hold the target master weapon and one of Snap Trap pom-pom guns is slightly deformed, not enough for me to go the hassle to a return, would be for othersi am sure but i am happy with it , beside it adds a uniqueness to mine.

4. Chump

Chump Well-Known Member

Other than the lousy sticker applications, mine seems to be in good shape. I can't complain as I have always wanted the seacons but could never find/afford them.

5. PoweredConvoy

PoweredConvoy Randy of the Allspark

News Credits:
    Some of my stickers are pretty terrible and some of the quality/looseness isn't so great. The TCC ones were of better quality. The paint job on mine is mostly fine.

Randy