What's the NEXT Collector's Club Exclusive?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Squall42080, Nov 7, 2007.

1. Squall42080

Squall42080 Autobot RSX Type-S

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    Flickr:
    YouTube:
    Alright, so we basically know that we are going to get a red/blue transparent repaint of the Energon Helicopter limb, and a similarly-colored repaint of Energon Stormjet/Barricade (most likely Barricade).

What will the club offer next? Has this been revealed yet?

I know they are holding the much-coveted Sea-con repaints over our heads...and have been for a while now. Would they be so cruel as to release these toys one piece/year?

Either way we are getting them, and I am grateful...but boy does the wait hurt!

2. Draven

Draven Banned

News Credits:
    The Seacons will most likely be one set, so I wouldn't worry about that. The next exclusive combiner figure won't be announced for a while yet.

3. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    it's now the end of 2007, the next limb is due out late spring, I figure we should know in about 4 months. usually the requirement is that if the account with MC is active as of march 15, then you're guaranteed the figure. I still wish they would've been able to make a new figure exclusively for the torso, and not just retool an old one. heck, the swerve figure was made solely for the car dealers (chevy?).

4. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    Chevy = big business
    Collector club = not so much

The cost of Swerve to Chevy was probably next to nothing (relatively speaking)
    The cost of having a deluxe made for the club would end up being a decent amount.

5. DorkimusPrime

DorkimusPrime King of the Squirrels

The Seacons might just be worth paying the TFCC membership fee. I'm pretty sure I'll buy those.

6. Optimus Prime

Optimus Prime Roll out! TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Yeah, it's the Seacons, and I hope they aren't too expensive because they'd be a pretty cool set to own.

7. Feralstorm

Feralstorm I ship Nick & Judy TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Seacons seem the most likely to be next, given the recent attention they've been getting on message boards and the Master Collector newsletter cover. Other than that, the strongest rumor (seperate from the "free" Energon combiner) is for a repaint/remold of Cyb. Thunderblast as Elita-1 grom the Botcon 07 comic.

Seems unlikely, but if the Collector's Club is the only way to get Chevy Swerve, I'd accept it.

8. Moroni Prime

Moroni Prime #TFYLP Podcast

News Credits:
    "Next month, we will unveil the 2008 Club Free figure, deco and all! Don't miss it!"
    -Oct./Nov. 2007 TFCC Magazine, Page 2