What's the name of the series of movie figures?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Neo-Bombshell, Jan 21, 2008.

1. Neo-Bombshell

Neo-Bombshell Proudly Peruvian Transfan

News Credits:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

I don't remember how they are called, I mean I think they were something "Spark Power" I am not sure.

I think some of them were released, but in blisters. Are they exclusives or mass retails?

Thanks for the info! I need it!

2. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Allspark Power, and that's the subtitle for the 2008 figures only. The pictures you're using are for Target-exclusives with added AllSpark blue paint, otherwise all those figures have been released on bubbles and some will be released again as Premium figures

3. Neo-Bombshell

News Credits:
    Thanks a lot Omegus Prime, just let me check if I understood correctly...

- These are Target exclusives, but are they released yet?

- You mean, the Premium BB with mask is a mass release and this one here will be another different release as target exclusive, right?

-There are other figures that are mass retail but also have that All Spark POwer repaint?

Thanks!

4. TJOmega

TJOmega The Plastic Addict Content Contributor

News Credits:
    Yes, the cylinder-packed figures are Target exclusive and are not yet released. They're the only figures of the original waves that are being released with the added light blue paint aps, though they are present on all figures packed with the "AllSpark Power" label and blue background. (To clarify, the line itself is usually refered to as Movie-line, 2007, or just Movie figures, AllSpark Power is just a secondary title for these later releases.) The Premium Bumblebee is a mass release, different than the exclusive you provided pictures of.

5. Neo-Bombshell

News Credits:
    Thanks a lot!