What's the deal with the TCC?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Primal Sabbath, Jul 2, 2012.

1. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Didn't really know where else to put this.

Well, first off this is not a rant thread. Now, the reason I'm asking what the deal with the TCC is because we haven't heard anything in a month or so since their new server couldn't handle the demand load. Unless I missed an e-mail, it seems to me that they dropped off the face of the earth. No updates for anything. I had thought we'd be seeing the figure subscription service coming to fruition about this time when they announced it back at Botcon. So what's the deal? I'm ready to throw my money at the 2013 exclusives.

2. ZacWilliam

ZacWilliam Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Their Joe club's been waiting over a year for their subscription service. Ours might not take that long but I wouldn't hold your breadth either.

-ZacWilliam, if past years is any example they've all likely been busy with the build up to Joecon, which was just this past weekend. That usually ties them up.

3. Primal Sabbath

Primal Sabbath Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube:
    Oh wow, that's ridiculous. I would hate having to wait that long for some of the stuff they showed us at Botcon...

Oh I didn't know that was this weekend lol. Shame, I should have known. It was in my state.

Thanks for the reply.