What's the deal with the Primus image @ walmart.com

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by OptimusAutobot, Dec 22, 2006.

1. OptimusAutobot

OptimusAutobot Banned

I just noticed that at walmart.com they have Primus in stock for $39 bucks. When you look at the image of the toy, it shows the Unicron head as one of Primus' accessories.

Is there a slim chance that walmart is still shipping the version with the unicron head? Anybody order one from walmart.com recently and recieve the one with the Unicron head?

Maybe there's some insiders who visit this site who also work at walmart or walmart.com and could offer some insight into this.

I'm looking to add Primus to my collection and I only want the one with the Unicron head. I also don't want to break the bank to get one.

Also, I'm looking for an armada Unicron MIB for a good price that won't clean out my bank account as well.

Any help with these issues will be MUCH APPRECIATED!!! THANKS!!!!!

2. DDM

DDM Super Steve

I strongly doubt they would still be shipping with the unicron head.

The only thing I can think of is try and if doesn have the head return it or something?

3. OptimusAutobot

OptimusAutobot Banned

Yeah I might just buy it and get lucky. If it doesn't have the head I could return it or just decide to keep it anyway.

Anyone know where I can get an Armada Unicron at a decent price? A couple of years ago I meant to buy it and I kept putting it off and putting it off until there wasn't anymore left.

Thanks for the post DDM.

4. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    You probably know this but... Hasbro Toy Shop has Primus with the Unicron head in stock for $49.99.

5. OptimusAutobot

OptimusAutobot Banned

Thanks for the heads-up!!!! Now all I need is an Armada Unicron MIB!!

6. pscoop

pscoop Dead inside

News Credits:
    Yeah I should have picked that up when it was $15 at KB. Didn't have room for it though.

7. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

armada unicron goes for some wacky prices now i think.

8. BowB4Prime

BowB4Prime arse dimples

you may get lucky and find primus with head on a shelf at wal-mart....but all the ones around here are only carrying the one with the minicons

i got lucky and got my unicron offa TFans for like 15 bucks...but he wasnt MIB but he is pretty minty mint

i dont know what to tell ya on him...try ebay after christmas mebbe, sometimes he pops up cheap

9. onesock

onesock Banned

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I had a Unicron I was gonna sell for $10, and he was complete. No box/instructions/card.

No one took the offer, so he became "Battle-Damaged Uni" as seen in my comics.