Whats the best Optimus Primal figure?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Astro-Furby, Jul 6, 2009.

1. lord ginrai

lord ginrai D-list Decepticon

News Credits:
    I reccomend all of the following figures :D 

[​IMG]

Beast Wars is sooo addictive!

2. typikal82

typikal82 Vatobot

Ebay:
    Man I remember buying this guy on a whim with my own hard earned money when I was like 16-17 delivery driving for Jason's Deli, lol. God that guy ruled!

Wish I could find him. I'm sure my mom put him somewhere in my parents house. 10 years is a long time to go looking for him though. He was probably sold at some garage sale. :( 

3. davidarruda

davidarruda That one guy

^^^ this guys right

4. Astro-Furby

Astro-Furby Life is strange

well seeing as they are getting expensive, im glad im not a completionist, im gonna get a few more characters, but not a huge amount

5. MilkManX

MilkManX TF Comicbook Fan

I feel your pain. I went through my Beast Wars buying spree right IDW did the BW comics and I remembered how much I loved em. I had a few but after that I bought them from Ebay and from some members here. Even BBTS I got a few. Now I only want a few but they are the really hard and expensive ones to find(IE Beast Wars Metals Jaguar! Dammit!!).

6. Astro-Furby

ok, now that i seem to have the BW bug, im trying to work out which cheetor figure to get, from what ive seen TM Cheetor seems the coolest looking and the most show accurate...and typically the rarest and most expensive on ebay...am i right?

7. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Ya, TM is probably the best Cheetor. Though TM2 is pretty cool, once you start appreciating the TM2 aesthetic.

8. Astro-Furby

true, but i just like the TM version better, both in show and in plastic form...what are general opinions on BM Cheetor?

9. Edgewise

Edgewise Fanner

News Credits:
    Yes, I rank TM1 higher than TM2 too,

BM Mega Cheetor people complain won't stand and is not show accurate, I like his transformation and great articulation in both modes.

The Supreme is oversized.

The deluxe Night Slash Cheetor people seem to like more since it's a more show accurate mold, (though not show colors, though the U1 repaint gets closer) But for me I consider him the worst since the transformation is incredibly minimal and he's largely action-gimmick oriented, and thus to me feels more like a MOTU figure and less like an actual Transformer.

10. AMG

AMG Old School

I have all the BW Cheetor molds, the TM version is the most balanced between bot and beast mode, both are equally good.

The original version has a lackluster beast mode, but a good bot mode.

The TM2 version has a very cool beast mode, but the bot mode isn't the greatest.

So if you're only getting one Cheetor, the TM version is the one I'd recommend.

11. Astro-Furby

well i just got my TM-01 Primal, and whilst the sculpt and paint job are fantastic it is a little smaller than i was expecting (i hoped it would be the same size as TM Primal), so im gonna try to get hold of a version of the original mold....id like to get the 10th Anni version but thats gonna be hard to find/expensive, i looked at getting an original 96 version but then i remembered that Takara DX version that confused me so much, which is actually a show accurate repaint of the original mold (with faceplate and mask) so im gonna get meself one of them in a few weeks as well