Customs: What's on your "to do" list?

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Wreckgar, Aug 7, 2007.

1. Wreckgar

Wreckgar Anthony Stark Veteran

I was talking to superquad7 about this the other day and was thinking how many people have projects started but that's about it. So I was wondering what everyone has lined up.

Currently I have a ton and more on the way, hopefully. I have 3 stages. "The lot" which is the bought toys but still either in package or opened but not started, "the factory" which are started but not done, and "drawing board" where it's just an idea.

All thes eprojects are Alts.

In Factory I have 2. One is actually being worked on. it's the Scion mold. The other is a super secret project of a complete reshell. But that has been "in the works" for 2 years now. I have the one hurdle I can't fix and it's bugging the hell out of me so much I just drop it for something else.

In the lot I have 5. The Ram, Jaguar, Jeep, Subaru, and Scion are all waiting to be taken in. I can technically say I have 6 because one is "in transit". The Corvette.

The drawing board has so many ideas. I need another Mustang or Subaru for one idea, which will actually alter another project that has already been completed. Then I need another Ram, Jeep, and Viper for 3 other ideas. And a lot of these are for one big project. I also have some scratch building to do for my Stunticons. Yep, I am going to attempt a Menasor gestalt.

So what's on everyone else's table?

2. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Your mom!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I have an Alt Prime just sitting there on my table, but I haven't worked on it in a while, I'm trying to make it more G1-y.

I'm also fine-lining my 20th DVD Prime, but I need new markers

3. EvaUnit13

EvaUnit13 REBUILD

Your mom!!

Sorry, I just couldn't resist. I have an Alt Prime just sitting there on my table, but I haven't worked on it in a while, I'm trying to make it more G1-y.

I'm also fine-lining my 20th DVD Prime, but I need new markers

4. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Couple things on my to do list actually.

One I am kinda trying to do right now (but I don't think it is gonna work), the lightbar mod for Barricade..but I think I have the wrong LEDs which also seem to be broken.

I am planning to make TFTM07 Blitzwing out of deluxe Brawl and voyager Starscream.

So yeah..couple little projects there.

5. NGW

NGW Rawr

News Credits:
    Couple things on my to do list actually.

One I am kinda trying to do right now (but I don't think it is gonna work), the lightbar mod for Barricade..but I think I have the wrong LEDs which also seem to be broken.

I am planning to make TFTM07 Blitzwing out of deluxe Brawl and voyager Starscream.

So yeah..couple little projects there.

6. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmm....other than taking photos of the kitbashes that I've done so far, I have a Ware Withinish project for the Insecticons from Cybertron Scouts. I also have a Classics Overlord planned, but, I probably won't start on him for a while. Other than that, I don't have anything planned. I did have some ideas for some Animated based kitbashes, but, for now, I've decided to not do them.

7. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    Hmmm....other than taking photos of the kitbashes that I've done so far, I have a Ware Withinish project for the Insecticons from Cybertron Scouts. I also have a Classics Overlord planned, but, I probably won't start on him for a while. Other than that, I don't have anything planned. I did have some ideas for some Animated based kitbashes, but, for now, I've decided to not do them.

8. Soundblaster1

Soundblaster1 The Heisenberg of Toys

News Credits:
    I'd just like to turn my extra Vector Prime into Alpha Trion... That's all I have for now. Maybe a Movie Swindle > Shockwave, but I doubt it. (there are no Swindles here)

9. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I'd just like to turn my extra Vector Prime into Alpha Trion... That's all I have for now. Maybe a Movie Swindle > Shockwave, but I doubt it. (there are no Swindles here)

10. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I might do an Alpha Trion too. That is, if I can get a hold of a Vector Prime, lol.

Edit: Does anybody know if the Botcon Alpha Trion had his electronics or not?

11. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    I might do an Alpha Trion too. That is, if I can get a hold of a Vector Prime, lol.

Edit: Does anybody know if the Botcon Alpha Trion had his electronics or not?

12. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I might want to do G1 colored dino minicons... Walmart still has 2 or 3 sets rotting on the shelf for $4.50...

13. Soundblaster1

News Credits:
    I might want to do G1 colored dino minicons... Walmart still has 2 or 3 sets rotting on the shelf for $4.50...

14. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    A little more damage lined up...:stick: 

Some of the more cheaper/common Alts:
    Skids, Tracks, Prime, Jazz, Silverstreak.(possibly Ricochet & Grimlock....:poke )

Jazz & Silverstreak zombies....:rock 

Dark Awakening/zombie Prime (20th Ann. DVD).....:rip 

Maybe a tutorial...but I don't think anyone wants that.....:lol 

Some damaged keepers I'm gonna do:
    20th Ann. (DVD) Prime, Alt. Mirage, Classics Jetfire & TRU Soundwave 'n crew....:eek: 

& some repaints.....TOP SECRET ! ! !....:sly: .....until their DONE anyway....:tongue: 

TTT

15. TTT

TTT OutOfCommissionToys.com

News Credits:
    A little more damage lined up...:stick: 

Some of the more cheaper/common Alts:
    Skids, Tracks, Prime, Jazz, Silverstreak.(possibly Ricochet & Grimlock....:poke )

Jazz & Silverstreak zombies....:rock 

Dark Awakening/zombie Prime (20th Ann. DVD).....:rip 

Maybe a tutorial...but I don't think anyone wants that.....:lol 

Some damaged keepers I'm gonna do:
    20th Ann. (DVD) Prime, Alt. Mirage, Classics Jetfire & TRU Soundwave 'n crew....:eek: 

& some repaints.....TOP SECRET ! ! !....:sly: .....until their DONE anyway....:tongue: 

TTT

16. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
  17. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
  18. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I've got a few things in mind. I'm not going to try to do G1 homages or anything like that, I'm just picking out some colors that I like and working on some KO's. I also want to try my hand at the dry brushing on my movie figs...

19. Nightwind

Nightwind Aka Dusty Bottoms.

I've got a few things in mind. I'm not going to try to do G1 homages or anything like that, I'm just picking out some colors that I like and working on some KO's. I also want to try my hand at the dry brushing on my movie figs...

20. MagnusPrimal

MagnusPrimal Well-Known Member

I'm still trying to make progress on repainting Classics Starsream/Skywarp/Ramjet into Sunstorm/Thundercracker/Thrust/Dirge, but I'm not progressing too well. I have the tools, paints, and some disassembled TFs, but finding the time, and a day w/o stifling humidity, is not working out so well.