What's next?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Autobot_Lancer, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Autobot_Lancer

Autobot_Lancer Just call it Smokescreen

Sorry don't know if this is in the right section but i was wondering what's next in the seires for these comics. I've got Transformers Infiltration, Stormbringer, Escalation, Devastation, Spotlight Shockwave, Optimus and Grimlock. I know All Hail Megatron is coming out soon but i wanted to make sure i`m all caught up first. Thanks for the help.

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout SANTARN IS COMING AGAIN TFW2005 Supporter

AHM has been out for a while now, it's up to issue 6 or something. Aside from that, you may also want to pick up Spotlight: Ultra Magnus and Spotlight: Sixshot. UM's plays a huge role in the stories of Escalation and Devestation, and Sixshot's, while not nearly as important, does explain parts of Devestation.

3. Autobot_Lancer

oh yah i have all those i bought the whole set you can get them from Chapters and it contains all the parts of all the comics, that's why I'm still waiting for AHM cause they're releasing all the parts together as one big book.

Spotlight with Shockwave on cover (volume 1) contains: Shockwave, Nightbeat, Hot Rod, Six Shot, and Ultra Magnus

Spotlight with Optimus on the cover (Volume 2) contains: Soundwave , Kup, Galvatron, Optimus, and Ramjet

Spotlight with Grimlock on the cover (volume 3) contains: Blaster, Arcee, Grimlock, Mirage and Wheelie

As for the others Infiltration is volume 1, Stormbringer is volume 2, Escalation is volume 3 and Devastation is volume 4.

4. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    The next thing you'll want to get, chronologically, is Vol 5, "Revelation," which is coming out very soon and follows on from where "Devastation" leaves off. That'll be followed by the first volume of "All Hail Megatron" (it'll be two volumes all together) which takes place one year after "Revelation." "Maximum Dinobots" takes place in that missing year gap.

5. Autobot_Lancer

awsome thanks man, do you know when revelation, AHM V1 and V2 and Maximum Dinobots are coming out?

6. Chris McFeely

Chris McFeely Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I can't think of precise dates offhand, but both Revelation and AHM Vol 1 are both due out this month. AHM Vol 2 won't be out for a good six months or so - it's still got five more issues to run before the series completes. Max Dinos only has three more issues to go before it finishes, so the trade's maybe four months off.

7. Autobot_Lancer

sweet thank you so much, i was kinda wondering what was going on cause i've had these comics for a while but haven't been able to locate any ones sence devastation. Thanks again