Whats Next After TF Animated?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Th3 Fall3n, Feb 26, 2009.

?

Which New Possible Transformers Series Would You Most Likely Watch?

1. Beast Wars Animated

24 vote(s)
    13.6%
  2. Transformers G1- Revamped

73 vote(s)
    41.2%
  3. Cartoon series with the characters from the Movies

54 vote(s)
    30.5%
  4. New Anime Themed Transformers Series

26 vote(s)
    14.7%
  1. Th3 Fall3n

Th3 Fall3n Unicrons First Apprentice

Ok so the news is out it looks like Transformers Animated is coming to an abrupt end after 3 seasons so whats the next installment for hasbro and the gang? What new possible series would you like to see? How about another beast wars series maybe a beast wars animated,with Optimus Primal and his Crew of heroic maximals or hopefully a non anime version of beast wars neo something of that nature perhaps? All i know is that transformers must live on after the 2nd live action film but how? Idk about most of you but i personaly would like to see an Original Transformers series something like G1 retold from a different point of view aside from Optimus and the fight against the decepticons. Or maybe a series going more in depth telling us the origin of Unicron and Primus and the Quintessons and how the whole war got started, including characters and tales we've heard and read from the comic books. Thats just my opinion what are your thoughts and views on this matter and what would you like to see in the future...?

2. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

I personally would like to see another Beast Wars type show.

3. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

A War Within series would be my vote. Only thing would be instead of putting it in Cyberton's past, put it in Earth's future. That way the cartoon could have the human interaction thing that seems like a pre-requisite and the designs that Don came up with could still be used. But it will never happen.

Just think we could finally get our War Within toys, but in a mainline. Hell they could even cancel Classics 2.0 and I wouldn't complain one bit if we got this.

4. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I'd like to see Animated saved. I love it too much to want something new.

5. AMG

AMG Old School

If anything we'll get a movie based series.

6. omegagoalie

omegagoalie Cybertronian Puckstopper

Ebay:
    I agree. I don't like it though.

7. Evil Porkchop

Evil Porkchop Pork, the evil white meat

No doubt about that, but I'm thinking after the movie toys have run their course.

8. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    If I can't have more Animated, I'd like a G1 revamp based on either the Marvel UK or the IDW comics.

9. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    first off I'd like to say kudos for leaving off transtech I think some people really need to let that go. I think a Beast Wars show wont happen again let alone have it animated in style since BW was made when TF's were at an all time low but now that TF's are super popular again they wont risk f**king with a winning formula. As for a G1 revamp you could say every show post G1 is a G1 revamp in some way but as a remake what's the point? just fire up a DVD and it will have the same effect.

IMO its going to be a movie tie in or back to Japan (or both) frankly I don't care I will watch it regardless

10. Th3 Fall3n

Thanx for the kudos,i agree that they wont screw with a winning formula however an War within or a marvel comics series would be killer! and as far as firing up an old 1980's TF G1 DVD to get the same effect idk about that one with better Artist and new technology to create cutting edged visuals i thing G1 retold vividly would be a great idea because new fans will be created just from the movie franchise alone so there for they would love to see how the whole thing got started. Sure they can watch an old G1 episode but how about a better G1 episode with ties to the movie series?

11. Thundercrackah

Thundercrackah Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Movie based series I hope.
    Just like Animated, a few people will whine about it before, but as long as it's written well like Animated was, they'll soon come round to it.

12. Blitz.

Blitz. Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Honestly unless they go to Japan to one of the big company's I don't think they will be able to make G1 again with better quality animation as I frankly feel the talent is just not out their these days unless your prepared to spend mega money.

don't get me wrong if they did do transformers with the same guys who made shows like Gurren Lagann (Gainax) and it all looked as crisp and cool I'd love it but transformers cartoons are about selling toys not selling a story (sadly)

13. Spoon

Spoon Banned

*obligatory Transtech comment here*

...But seriously, Transtech. Now.

14. Th3 Fall3n

DAMN! The truth hurts...preach on man that is what its all about right there selling toys so...yeah Good Point I AGREE 150% :D 

15. UnicronHound

UnicronHound Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I think that it would kind of mess with the movie franchise to have a show while it would still keep it fresh in the people's mind they would have to probably kill off all the TFs Michael Bay and Co. don't want if/when there's a third movie. Only good thing would be that it shows what happens between movies 2 & 3. I think that they do a kind of Universe theme were it's a mix of all the good things from past shows and not just based on one specific gen but keep it original and not some "We were gathered here from different timelines" BS.

16. Alienbot

Alienbot Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Transformers Resolute. I'd love for IDW to have involvement, have it adapt everything to do with the Expansion and I'd watch it.

17. daitarn red

daitarn red bionic hero

i like see how primus created cybertron and 13 anicet transformers and primus vs unicorn in human form in tf 1 rempad

18. Dom

Dom TFA Supporter

News Credits:
    Im going for G1.

You really can tell by peoples reponses to stuff, what their first TF series was. The BW guys and G1 give different answers, but are more in the same mind than the RID and AEC guys.

19. GENOZAUR

GENOZAUR Banned

i would love to see a multi season animated sreis that covers all aspects of the g1 continuity but with it being done in such a serious and reasonably mature manner like when it comes to how that kind of stuff was handled in the brave anime series

you know the usual reasons the japanese g1 and japanese bw sereis never aired here in the states over the years when it comes to the cca throwing a glithcfit over the matter

20. darksage78

darksage78 Maximal

Seconded, bring back Larry Ditillio and Bob Forward too =D