what's it ususally cost to get ALL of the botcon exclusives?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by ckhtiger, Feb 19, 2007.

1. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

say going by whatever last year's prices were. since this year's are going to be in the classics vein, I've been trying to weigh the cost of making my own customs of what I believe are going to be the figures, vs. going there and just flat out buying them. I know there's usually one big set, and a bunch of little ones, but not sure how many. what do they usually offer, and how much are they? thanks!

2. Josh

Josh Comic Color-guy

News Credits:
    more than they're probably worth

lol

lookin on ebay the set of just 5 goes for like $300+

heck theres a Tigatron on there for $200

yeah

more than they're worth for sure

but id suggest just waiting to see at least how much you can probably get the set for and just go from there

3. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Well the big set is included with the Primus package which was $275, but that includes everything not just toys. The extra sets were $100 for the Waspinator/Megatron 2 pack (Ultra and a basic) and $50 for the Airrazor/Lazorbeak set (2 basics).

EDIT: Plus if you get the Primus package you get the freebie toys which arnt sold separately.

4. ckhtiger

ckhtiger old skool fool

sorry if the title was misleading, all I meant was one year's worth of toys :lol  but what's this "freebie" you talk of from the primus package?

5. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Well for example last year Tigatron was a free toy if you went to Botcon and got the Primus package. It was only available to those who ordered the Primus package and actually attended the convention.

6. Insane Galvatron

Insane Galvatron is not insane. Really!

News Credits:
    If you went to the con, you would have spent about $400 just to get them all. This included admission to the show as well. Travel, lodging, food, and spending money were extra.

If you didn't go to the show, but did order the non-attendee package, the whole set cost about $800. $250 for the package, about $400 for the at convention exclusives on evilbay ( that's what they were going for ), and about $150 for the freebie toy.