What's is your most over-rated TF toy in your collection?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by LigerPrime, Jul 11, 2009.

1. perithimus

perithimus Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    mp Megatron, and mp Starscream. Both awesome but they are just too fragile. I had them both, and sold them both. I think they would live up to the hype more if they were made a bit sturdier.

2. Malikon

Malikon Well-Known Member

Yup. That's who I was going to say too. I've had 2 of them. They're nice and come with cool stuff, big, heavy, really nice looking bot mode. However his chest panels never line up, not on mine, not on any that I've ever seen, which sucks at this price point. On top of that because of his weight and stability issues both of mine have taken dives which resulted in a foot snapping apart at the ankle. The first Prime took a dive and broke the right foot, no amount of Krazy glue or epoxy would hold the small ankle joint together very well, and forget about TF'ing him. So I bought another one. Eventually the same thing happened but it was his other foot. Took them both apart and swapped legs and now had a pieced together 3rd Prime with 2 good feet. One day truck rumbled by my house, Prime took yet another dive, and again broke another foot in the same exact place. It's annoying because each time I'd put him further back on the shelf, leaning back a bit, and it still didn't help. Plus it's not like he was on a top shelf, he's just so heavy when he hits the ground that something is going to break. For me it was always the feet.

After 3 suicide dives and 3 broken feet I wont mess with the MP's anymore. I didn't get Megs or Grimlock. I did get Walmart Starscream but he stays in his clear box in the corner of a shelf where he can't move............just in case he's suicidal too.

Not a fan of the mold personally, but you do know he has a switch on his elbows to keep the missiles from firing right?

3. Kaymac

Kaymac I'M REALLY FEELIN' IT!

Movie Sideways.

4. Spoon

Spoon Banned

Really?

He clearly transforms into two very distinct modes, in a way that is easy to follow.

5. chrisr291

chrisr291 Master of the Unknown

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    ROTF OPTIMUS PRIME!!!!

Just got it today and I don't see the big deal. Sucks.