Fan Art: What's in a name? - (Naming help!)

Discussion in 'Creative General Discussion' started by Shadowbreaker, Jan 8, 2011.

1. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Yo!

So, for those who read funnies might have seen my very short lived comic that only lasted as a 5-part opener... Transformers Revolution!

Now.... I'm beginning to start a new funny, with better photography, better effects, and better backgrounds.

The story would be.... in a nutshell..... redone G1! Because that's NEVER been done before! Now.... What kind of name? The title itself would be Transformers: (Subtitle). I need a subtitle!

You could think of this as well:
    It's the new Generation of Transformers! New looks for old favorites, silly little battles turned into stories of emotion, war, and more!

What do you think would work?

2. Treadshot A1

Treadshot A1 Or just 'A1' for short...

Redone G1, huh? So, hopefully without the errors in the original, right?

Um, how about Transformers: Fremble Are Purple! :lol  That should settle the argument once and for all. Just don't abbreviate the subtitle. ;) 

3. Shadowbreaker

Shadowbreaker \/ /\

News Credits:
    Actually, the funny I'm working on is meant to be a serious comic. BUT I probably will have a funny funny eventually as well and now I definatly will use the FIRRIB/RIRFIB as a theme for one story.

Once Gen. F/R comes out.....

4. Superquad7

Superquad7 We're only human. Super Mod

News Credits:
    How about just Transformers: Redux?