Whats going to happen to the autobots?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by rich_prime, Jan 25, 2011.

1. rich_prime

rich_prime Banned

News Credits:
    So after prime rips shocky eye (can't believe I saying that as a shockwave fan)
    and the other cons defeated?

Whats going to happen to the autobots?

Do you think they get banned from earth?

Do they go back to cybertron?

2. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Well, it was kind of established that Cybertron was permemently dead after the AllSpark was destroyed, so they can't go back there. I'm betting the 'Bots just continue hiding out on Earth, but all the Cons are either dead or smart enough to not get anywhere near Prime (read: anywhere in the solar system)

3. Krueger

Krueger Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I remember a couple of months ago Nelson said something like the Transformers are done on Earth by the end of DOTM. I’ve got a feeling that the Autobots are going to be heading off-world at the end of the film.

4. RisingPhoenix86

RisingPhoenix86 One of Soundwaves minions

News Credits:
    They go to Universal and become amusment park rides for children! lol

I think that Bee will stay and the rest will go to Mars or the Moon. Since we did see one on Mars in the first movie with the rover transmision. Who knows maybe they will inhabit mars as there planet if not allready.

5. Tytus

Tytus Well-Known Member

And just chill out there until they die? They're better off staying in alt mode on Earth, at least then their lives won't be horrifically boring.

I'd guess that they will head off to search for new energy sources, or some other reason to leave Earth. They're certainly not going to sit around on the moon for eternity.

6. AMG

AMG Old School

Easily defeat the Decepticons for the third time, then head out to space looking for Energon to revive Cybertron.

7. Ash from Carolina

Ash from Carolina Junior Smeghead

It's a big budget Hollywood summer action film so there will be some happy ending for the Autobots like all of them standing around watching the sunset with Sam.

8. Surge

Surge Village Dolt

News Credits:
    The Decepticons will somehow figure out how to put the Autobots in stasis. Afterwards, they curb-stomp them, rip their entrails out, and line them up against a wall then shoot them. :) 

I have no clue. A lot of people are guessing they'll force themselves into hiding and that's what I'm going for as well, seeing all the "Autobots: GO HOME" signs and all.

9. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    One of two things.

The Decepticons are gone and spend the rest of their days on Earth trying to help the human race grow and mature.

Or they end up restoring the Allspark's power into the Matrix and Prime uses it to create new Transformers and they go back to Cybertron or something like that. Meanwhile BB decideds to stay with Sam and Carly or something like that i don't know.

10. DecepticonsRule

DecepticonsRule Triple-Changer

News Credits:
    I think one of three scenarios will happen:

1) The Autobots will stay on Earth, and live in harmony with the humans. Kind of like how Optimus Prime implied in the first one, Earth is their new home now.

2) The Autobots will return to a re-vitilized Cybertron and start their race over. Don't know how, but it's a possibility.

3) The Autobots will leave Earth to eliminate the vestiges of the Decepticon army scattered throughout the universe. Even though Megatron will be dead (I'm guessing) I think a few Decepticons will escape. Optimus could say a line about how there are other races of people in the galaxy that will need their help. Bumblebee, of course, would stay with Sam.
    I really like the idea of #3 to be honest. It finishes up the series nicely, while simultaneously providing an ending that leaves any future adventures up to the viewers imagination.