What's Going To Become Of Airachnid?

Discussion in 'Transformers Earthspark and Cartoon Discussion' started by Spunky, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

I'm with you on this one. Still hoping that Megatron will want Airachnid dead and Soundwave voulanteers(in his own special Soundwave way) to complete said task. Hopefully that can lead to Soundwave and Arcee having to compete to kill Airchnid first. This has the opportunity to bring out the best(or worst :ev: ) in all characters involved.

2. kaijuguy19

kaijuguy19 Keyblade Wielder

News Credits:
    Well I'm not encourging it really it's just a funny thought that's all.:lol  You don't want to know about some of the other pairings that are more freaker in comparison.

As much as I love to see Airachnid getting a major beatdown I also hope that Arcee does not got overboard with this whole vengence thing. Like I said just because you were able to get back at someone severly doesn't mean it's always a good thing. I mean what if her thirst for vengence gets Jack or his mother or both even almost killed for example? Trust me I want to have Airachnid get her just desserts somehow too, but I rather have it so it doesn't invole Arcee going overboard again. Like I said before this has annoyed a lot of fans since Partners, Haing Arcee losing control again will be the final nail on the coffin so to speak.

That's just my thoughts anyway.

I don't either. Soundwave is much too loyal to MEgatron for this to happen. The only way it can work if it was made like a joke picture on Valintaines day
    but that's it.

Trust me, Megatron will soon get tired of her and want her dead eventully just like with Starscream.:lol  I can see some competition going on with Arcee and Soundwave but I rather have Soundwave deliver the killing blow on Airachnid ultimately. Killing in cold blood will not help Arcee be a better Autobot period. Optimus has warned her of this and if there's anyone other than Ratchet repsects,listens and cares for Optimus the most despite some frustrations it's Arcee.

If Airachnid does die in the hands of an Autobot it should be Grimlock. Now THAT"S a very fitting end in my opinion!:ev: 

3. jgoss

jgoss transformers fan 4 life

i think she'll team up with starscream and get even with the darby's

4. Autovolt 127

Autovolt 127 Get In The Titan, Prime!

News Credits:
    Because it's better when she was solo. Skyquake should have taken Airachnid's spot as part of Megatron's crew and Airachnid does her own things.

5. StarryAqua

StarryAqua Former fandom follower

News Credits:
    I also find it ironic how everyone is discussing Airachnid's death, yet barely anyone discussed Airachnid being the supposed death that's supposed to happen in Season 2.

This is also probably my last post on this thread cause I'm done with all the Airachnid negativity.

6. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Listen dude we didn't mean to offend you like that. Beisdes I'm annoyed at all of the Arcee negitvity too so I know how it feels.

7. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I don't think Arcee is going to get rid of Airachnid, they may have a fight or two but Arcee isn't going to be the one to kill Airachnid. If Arcee couldn't get rid of Starscream I highly doubt that she'll kill Airachnid.

I can see the Decepticons getting rid of her, instead.

Besides "the weak shall perish" its still undecided who will perish; it maybe Airachnid, it may not.

8. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    That's true but don't forget Arcee was able to get Starscream pinned down enough to deliver the finishing blow before she stoped herself when she saw Bumblebee. I agree it won't be at Arcee's hands too.

Yeah I can see that too especially by Soundwave or Megatron or even by her own hands,

Airachnid seems to be far from weak but than again she wasn't able to fight Soundwave.

9. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    ^^ I totally agree, Airachnid doesn't seam like the time to "forgive or forget" too easily or fast. I can see Airachnid trying to gang up on Soundwave. ^^

The good thing about the fight between Starscream and Arcee was that she stopped herself from killing Starscream,,,so she can snap out of her rage if she needs to or if someone is around.

But it should be an interesting episode no matter what.

Last edited: Dec 26, 2011
  10. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Well being humilated in front of a crowd does make you a tad ticked off!:lol 

But there may be a time when no one may not be around to stop her from giving in to her rage. IT could get someone she cares about or herself seriously injured killed even! Still she does know when she's taking things too far and when to stop when need to so she's not unstable thank goodness.

It'd most certainly would be an intresting episode indeed.:ev:  I'm SO going to root for Soundwave if it happens!

11. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I don't want a relationship between Arcee and SW but I think SW and Someone else would be interesting. Soundwave is still very underdeveloped and I think something like that would mean some actual development beyond his basic personality.

12. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I agree!:)  Maybe he had someone he used to care for on Cybertron which she may hvae died from something. Maybe he was filled with grief than he relized how emtions were clouding his mind and he resolved to get rid of it. This may have occured before or during his involement with Megatrons inner circle. Maybe a suprising trait could be that he could have a bit of symphaty with both enimies and friends alike who struggle with their emotions. Either way I hope they have Soundwave get more development and dare i say an episode dedicated to him.

Actually I've read a TFA fan fiction where he has a relationship with Slipstream which thet start to care for each other very much.

13. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

Why are people so hellbent on Transformers romance? It is severely annoying.

I'm all for learning more about Soundwave, but God's sake people, he's a cold, loyalist, souless Decepticon fanatic. A romance would be ridicuously out of place.

He's bordering an Eldritch Abomination thus far, to see him sickengly sweetheart with someone would be the worst thing to happen with the show, it's like if Ctulhu met a highschool sweetheart in one of the Lovercraftian books.

14. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    Dude we know that!:lol  He's known to be the most emotionless Decepticon out there. Him having a romantic relationship with a fembot could work in a joke picture or story but that's it! The Writers will neer go for that period.

As for your thoughts on romantic aspects of Transformers well BW Silverbolt and Blackarachina would love to have a word with you on that!:lol 

15. TFW10

TFW10 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I doubt SW will have any romance with anyone on TFP. But I would like to see SW get out more.

16. Overlord Balder

Overlord Balder Voices Slugslinger!

I think TF romance should be an absurdly well-thought, well-written and rare thing [like Silverbolt and Blackarachnia], not randomly give someone a girlfriend because it's cute.

Yes, I am a very annoying person.

17. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I agree. As long as it's well thought out it's great.

Like how you overeacted to Pinkie Pie winnin gthe Naughty or Nice contest?:lol  I'm afraid that was beyond annoying!:lol 

18. Flaming Matrix

Flaming Matrix Murder claw master

It would be nice to see a battle between Arcee, Airachnid, and Soundwave. Like, imagine if Soundwave is temporarely disabled and Arcee is in position to take down Airachnid once and for all..... and she just leaves. She just walks away, she can't kill her, she just cant do it. Soundwave then completes his task.....

19. kaijuguy19

News Credits:
    I'd SO go for that episode!:D  Hope it happens like this!:thumb 

20. soundwaverulls

soundwaverulls Taking a break

I was thinking more of giving him a relationship with someone because it would mean deep development for him. Also, they could fill the role of cold, computer character with Shockwave. Many people would love him.