whats a masterpiece starscream/ skywarp worth

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by jdle37, Jul 28, 2012.

1. jdle37

jdle37 Active Member

can anyone tell me whats a fair price for a mp skywarp walmart edition ? im desperate to own a mp10 or 04 Optimus but there out of my reach right now but a hasbro starscream 03 or skywarp is something i can get now but the prices vary so much on ebay i dont want to pay to much for it . If i get in an auction i need to know when to call it a day and try somewhere else . Any guidance from you guys will be most welcome

2. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    You shouldnt have to pay any MORE then about $50.00 for Skywarp. If you do , your bein taken.

3. jdle37

jdle37 Active Member

the cheapest 1 ive seen so far,s about $55 so its not far of. thanks by the way

4. Cyclonus79

Cyclonus79 Decepticon General

Ebay:
    well include the shipping cost lol. You got me though..

5. QmTablit

QmTablit Disguise: Check. Robot...

Starscream may be a bit pricey, but nothing overly excessive. If only because it'd been a number of years since that was released.

Skywarp you shouldn't pay more than retail, since many of them were on massive clearance.

I'd say find a local collector in your Sightings Thread, that's how I picked up a Starscream and Optimus for less than retail because the other guy picked them on clearance years ago.