What's a good place to buy Anime DVDs online?

Discussion in 'Movies and Television' started by Spider Striker, Aug 21, 2008.

1. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Especially, older probably out of print titles? I've been searching everywhere for box sets of "Magic Users' Club" and "Steel Angel Kurumi," but I coming up blank. There are plenty of bootlegs, but I'd prefer a legitimate release (I really liked the special features).

Can anyone help me out?

2. QuinJester

QuinJester T. Bison

News Credits:
    For the most part:

dvdpricesearch.com

... is one of the better resources for finding DVDs. Other than that, schmeebay, probably.

3. Lasbrook

Lasbrook Well-Known Member

Welcome to Right Stuf, Your Anime Superstore and Web Resource is a good place to get anime in general. As for what you're looking for looks like buy.com has Magic User's Club. You may be SOL on Kurumi tho.

Magic User's Club:the Magic Box : DVD : Magic User's Club : : Unicorn Video - Buy.com

If you're looking for anime a good way to find it is through ANN's Encylopedia.
    Anime - Encyclopedia - Anime News Network
    Just look up whatever you want and in the related releases section click on a dvd/boxset/etc and it'll actually have a listing of stores that have it and price comparisons.

4. Spider Striker

Spider Striker ThisGuyWithTheYellowCap

Thanks for all the pointers guys. Lot of people seem to have the individual volumes, so if push comes the shove I can do that.

Thanks again.

5. atlianz

atlianz TFW2005 Supporter

Rightstuf is pretty good. I bought each Gatchaman box set for like under 10 bucks each.