What's a good deal on these? Masterpiece Grimlock, Reissue Metroplex

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by Armoredrah, Sep 12, 2011.

1. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

Yeah, I already questioned them to make sure it's the real deal.

It seems the issue I'm having with using Paypal is that they won't take echecks. Now that I know that, I can tranfer cash over to my Paypal account and complete the order, as long as they don't run out of stock before then. I really need a debit card. LOL

2. scubaboy31

scubaboy31 Digital Gypsy

News Credits:
    Man, I love the MP-08 accessories. You may think the waiter stuff is goofy, but its great for display with other figures at the holidays. Grimmy serving Op and Megs at New Years with a toast is now a classic staple in my house.

Also, I HATE those paint apps on the Hasbro versions shoulders. They look so out of place. In the end I'm glad I sprung a little extra for the Takara version.

3. Raiju

Raiju Navel Shocker Veteran

News Credits:
    Flickr:
    ^ Agreed. XD I'm sure TRU Grimlock is still a fine figure but I wanted the best version of Grimmy (without getting into the strange repainted version of the MP-08X King Grimlock figure). And at the risk of hijacking this thread, I love that Grimmy can be posed serving his fellow Bots like so. XD

Attached Files:

4. Houndvoice

Houndvoice Well-Known Member

I only know about MP Grimlock as I got him from ebay just over a week ago for around $140 shipped. That was the Takara version btw. MP Grimlock prices are all over the place on ebay, so check often and strike quickly when you find one you can possibly afford.
    If you haven't bought him yet, best to to buy is now.

5. G1_Cindersaur

G1_Cindersaur Banned

News Credits:
    well i just parted with my encore metroplex with all his guns minus slammer the tank and no sticker sheet on ebay for about $60 plus shipping....i have seen the reissue one MISB go for $100 plus easily on ebay...loose...that is a wild price range anywhere from $50 to $100ish...

6. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

I just grabbed a Hasbro MP Grimlock for $95 including shipping, now if I can just find Metroplex....

7. jorod74

jorod74 Psycholagnist (Ret.)

News Credits:
    Ebay:
  8. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

Oh man, I just got a big order from them the other day. If I had noticed they had Metroplex I could have ordered it then and saved on shipping....

9. Magnus12

Magnus12 Well-Known Member

I have hasbro mp grimlock with no accesories for trade

10. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

I grabbed one already, Thanks though. I wanted it to have all the accessories anyway.

11. Armoredrah

Armoredrah Junkion

Well, Grimmy is waiting at the Post office for me, I'll be picking him up in the morning, I placed an order at Robotkingdom again and got,
    Encore Metroplex
    Masterpiece Rodimus (the improved version)
    Masterpiece Prime (the new one with the trailer, roller, and Daniel)
    and another United Wreck Gar
    I also placed an order at reprolables for the 3 Metroplex upgrade sticker sets and repros for about 20 other bots, so I've managed to grab all the big wants I had (mostly) now I'm gonna take a breal from buying to enjoy the ones I have (and to gather up some more cash). Thanks for the tip Jorod74, I would have never suspected I could get Encore Metroplex that cheap and since I bought so much, I got a decent deal on shipping.