What're you doing with your Autotrooper?

Discussion in 'Transformers Toy Discussion' started by WhiteMocha, Jan 23, 2007.

1. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Those of you who ordered the KISS Autolooper/Autotrooper/Autrooper... whatever the heck he's called... what are your plans for him? He comes unstickered, with no faction insignias, so he's kind of a blank slate... especially if you aren't keen on the whole KISS concept of "E.D.C." and robotic drones.

Originally I was planning to turn him into Streetwise, maybe with some help from Reprolabels. But now that I have the guy in my hands I think he's pretty evil-looking, and would actually make a better Decepticon. Having a white Decepticon Alt is pretty tempting, too.

So I'm just curious, what fate awaits the other Autotroopers out there? Stickered up properly in their KISS incarnation? Renamed as another police car Autobot? Enlisted into the Decepticon army? None of the above? :) 

2. Lord Bacon

Lord Bacon BACON DUKE

:useless  :lolol 

3. WhiteMocha

WhiteMocha TFW2005 Supporter

Hmmm, okay, I'll try to take some later tonight. Can't right now, I'm at work!

4. Lumpy

Lumpy Taylor Swift Actionmaster Super Mod

News Credits:
    i still wanna get this one, but didnt realize he was a blank slate. thats really cool...it'd be sweet if repro labels did a sticker set to make him breakdown, cuz the stunticons need more lovin....

5. Samana Rombuca

Samana Rombuca Well-Known Member

Autopooper along with his buddies will stay in box, until such time that I have more display room. When that happens, he will remain who he is. The only thing about MIBism that worries me is the grief that a figure might be fudged in one way or another.

6. grayman

grayman The Alpha and The Omega TFW2005 Supporter

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    I'm planning on using the E.D.C. stickers for mine, but he would make a nice Alternator version of the new movie Barricade or at least a good partner for the inevitable Alternator Barricade that will be made either by fans of by Takara out of the Ford Mustang mold.

7. soundwaveCA

soundwaveCA Veteran

News Credits:
    Well hopefully I'll have him by end of week in which case yes I will be applying his stickers. Was kinda thinkin I would maybe leave them off but I think ultimately they are what really set him apart from other Alts/BT's/BTA's/KP such as Meister and Prowl and so forth.

8. Razerwire

Razerwire 99 Problems... Super Mod

News Credits:
    I'm calling him Clampdown, Barricade, Stakeout, or something else that involves police work. :D 

9. Cheebs

Cheebs Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    YouTube:
    My Autorooper remains Autorooper...since that's just about the best name ever. He's wearing his EDC stickers with number 04.

10. Fairy Princess

Fairy Princess Banned

I'll make him one of the Lollicons, lovers of young girls.

11. Chaos Muffin

Chaos Muffin Misadventure Veteran

Fudgiebots kill lollicons! :mad 

12. Megatronwp38

Megatronwp38 Megatron? Is that you!?!?

IF I ever get him I would use the EDC Stickers, however there are m u ch better things coming to save money for then a 7th mazda mold Alt/BT.