What you want from season 3

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by Hiraga, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Hiraga

Hiraga BILL BILL BILL BILL BILL

News Credits:
    What do you want to see the most in season 3?

I thought it would be really cool if Megatron and Starscream were out until the season finale. Then Shockwave could lead the Decepticons with Skywarp, Thundercracker, Blitz and Lugs, and the Constructicons at his side.

It would begin with Ultra Magnus, revealing Jetstorm and Jetfire to Sentinel, Longarm, a rescued Blurr, Jazz, and Cliffjumper. Suddenly Longarm suprises the Elite Gaurd by turning into Shockwave.

He overpowers Ultra Magnus, Jazz, Blurr, and Sentinel, and tries to get Cliffjumper and the twins. But Cliffjumper saves himself and the twins by getting them all to an escape pod and gets them to Earth.

So Shockwave puts stasis cuffs on the Elite Gaurd members he captured, and frees Thundercracker and Skywarp, both of whom have had their personalities enhanced during their experiments. (Thundercracker has a deeper Starscream voice, while Skywarp's is higher)

So while following the Autobots to Earth, Shockwave strands the Elite Gaurd on Earth's moon. Once they land on Earth, they recruit the Decepticons mentioned above.

But Blackarachnia has already started forming her own team. Which consists of Swindle and Soundwave (Both were revived by Allspark fragments) Lockdown, and Oil Slick. BA's team is more of Decepticon rebels then anything else, who don't follow Shockwave, but want to kill the Autobots all the same.

The story of Rodimus's team vs. Cyclonus's wopuld be more of a side story, with both teams coming to Earth in the season finale. While Cliffjumper and the twins join the Earth Autobots through the season.

2. Ravenxl7

Ravenxl7 W.A.F.F.L.E.O.

News Credits:
    More Dinobot action, maybe even more Dinobot's, but that's about it. Not saying I don't want more than that, but I'd be happy as long as we got some more of them. Maybe even see their reaction to a trip to Cybertron for some training.

On a side note, I'd love for Rodimus Prime (Voyager), Brawn (Deluxe), Red Alert (Deluxe), Cyclonus (Voyager or Deluxe), Strika (Voyager), and Blackout (Voyager) to get toys at some point, if not all the other new characters too.

3. Spiderus Prime

Spiderus Prime TFW SpongeBob and TTV's MS 2.0

News Credits:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Rodimus meets Optimus.
    The Dinobots find The Buildcons.

4. Silent_Magnus

Silent_Magnus Taint of Primus

News Credits:
    I want season three to air, and I want as many characters as possible to be made into toys.

Strika is the leader of the decpeticon team. Of which Oil Slick is also a part of.

5. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Just a season better than Season 2, just like how 2 was better than 1.

6. night-skyward

night-skyward Collects animated, mainly

What shroob said :) 

7. Buzzer-Bot

Buzzer-Bot Kamikaze

All I want is that they can make it better plus put more characters...

8. samtheman

samtheman Well-Known Member

It better be as much like G1 as possible or so help me I will rant so hard on these forums. (sarcasm)

9. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    Make season in the writing calibre of G1 midseason 2, BW season 2, BM season 2, the Unicron Battles, and the second half of Cybertron, as well as outdo their best work in first two seasons.

10. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    Oh yeah that reminds me, I'd like some kind of lesson episode, but not stuff like DON'T MAKE BAD FRIENDS KIDS, no, I want something more like G1's Golden Lagoons, get it? Obviously Prowl would be the main character.

11. Silent_Magnus

News Credits:
    Wasn't that one of the morals in "Fistful of Energon"?

12. shroobmaster

News Credits:
    I'm not talking about using the same moral, just something more, IDK, "humanity based" like Golden Lagoon.

13. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    No more of those lessons. This isn't the 80's where the characters should have these lessons of the episodes. There's a reaon why the new He-Man and TMNT don't have them. This ruined some of my episodes I looked foward to. Save it for Batman BATB where it is already being used well.

[*]Oh yes, more voice acting roles. Come on Tom Kenny play Swoop while Bill Fagerbakke(sp?) plays Snarl!
    [*] Give more dialouge in episodes. In Autoboot Camp, Optimus, Ratchet, and Prowl just say nothing while Megatron, Ultra Magnus, and Lugnut say something when they're voiced by same voice actors (Kaye=Optimus,Lugnut,Burton= Megatron, Ratchet, Benett= Prowl, Ultra Magnus)
    *BETTER AND CONSISTENT ANIMATION!- I don't want one of my favorite cartoons to suffer by being an eye sore (Unless it is a subtle homage to G1)

14. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    no more lessons, there are other shows for that.

but what i want from season 3 is toys. Deluxe Rodimus, Brawn, Spittor and Red Alert. Voyager Strika and Cyclonus, wrapping up with Leader Blackout.

Assuming ive understood the sizes correctly...Maybe Cyclonus and Spittor swap or something, all depending on their sizes. main reason i hope Cyclonus is a Voyager is to help differentiate himself from the Universe one (i hear they have similar designs) and the other is cause i hope hes pretty big.

15. Silent_Magnus

News Credits:
    Most of the stuff you're talking about has to do with he size of their budget.
    Hopefully it is bigger for season 3 and onward.