What you think about TF 4 news?

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by tm11176, Sep 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tm11176

tm11176 Well-Known Member

If you not seen it this is it:

”Transformers 3 didn’t meet expectations. What about Transformers 4?
    Brian says TF3 did well in boxoffice. Regarding toy sales... it’s because of same characters in all three movies. This is why Transformers 4 will have a new cast of [robot] characters and it will be a story revolving around these new characters. Brian said Transformers will branch out to more categories. For example; during Transformers 3, they had an idea to expand the Transformers brand on Little Kids segment. This was the origin of Rescuebots said Mr. Goldner. Soon the idea took a separate life and evolved to a separate toyline. He said it’s normal for any brand to experience the situation (what happened to Transformers 3 toyline) and stated that brands need re-imagining, reinvent and hinted that the same is to happen with Transformers 4.”
    http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/attach/7/3/8/6/3/Transformers-4-Logo_1347391210.jpg

2. TNG Prime

TNG Prime TNG Prime IS a title!

As long as it's got Optimus, BB, and Megs/Galvy in the cast, I'm fine with it.

3. optimegatron

optimegatron Not over, not finished.

News Credits:
    Meh. It's not that big a reveal except for the new robot cast thing. I imagine about half of the cast to be those who appear in Prime.

4. GreednGluttony

GreednGluttony grumpy smurf

as long as the stores aren't littered with that little yellow menace i'll be happy

5. TNG Prime

TNG Prime TNG Prime IS a title!

Eh, well, you know the toys. Every movie, a new mold for each character who re-appears must come along at least once, in at least two size classes. Personally, I like that.

Though all the repaints of everyone and toys of characters who did not get a movie appearance really annoy me.

6. FatalT 71

FatalT 71 Mr. JazzHunter

News Credits:
    *yawn*

7. Starscream Gaga

Starscream Gaga Protoformed This Way

News Credits:
    I am apathetic really.
    I doubt that new TF characters will equate to much. Its not like most of the Transformer characters are more then props in the films, little to no effort is given to make them actual characters. New toys is cool, but I personally don't think it will effect the amount of the same character on the shelves, kids love Bumblebee.

Now, if the "re imagining" was that they were actually going to make an effort to have a good plot and good characters then that would be a different story, but they could've done that three movies ago so I doubt they'll do it now. Especially not when Michael Bay still is at the wheel.

8. shibamura_prime

shibamura_prime Food Truck or BMW Moderator

News Credits:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.