What would you like to see in Transformers 3? *Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Transformers Movie Discussion' started by Brooticus, Jun 20, 2009.

1. Brooticus

Brooticus "You bred Raptors?"

News Credits:
    I'm probably jumping the gun here, seeing as much of the world hasn't seen ROTF, but I'd like to know what you'd like to see in the 3rd movie? Rotf was a self contained movie, and gave no hints as to what will happen next, so heres my wish list of possible ideas.

The Dinobots: Yup, i'd love to see them, but as Mr Orci has expressed, it may be difficult to justify their appearance as dinosaurs. Perhaps they could be a Predator like band of Transformers, who hunt the galaxy and take the forms of the most powerful/fearsome creatures they've hunted. They get word that there is a Prime on earth, and decide to come and hunt him. They've already been to earth before (65million years ago) and decide to 'Go native' when they come, but don't realise that a lot has changed here since then. Or maybe they they just stuck with dinosaur alt-modes coz they're KEWL. Once they realise they cant beat Prime, they join him! Theres probably a few flaws in this idea, but its a start!

Starscreams Brigade: It would be cool to see starscream finally try to betray Megatron and form his own army, of which the mightly Bruticus (YAY!) would be a part of.

Ultra Magnus and his crew: I want to see magnus, springer, perceptor, blurr, kup and rodimus. Perhaps they've been fighting another Decepticon faction (led by Bludgeon) for energon across the galaxy on another planet. They come to earth for help, as Bludgeon has a found a powerful new Macguffin of some kind.

Thats obviously a lot to fit into one movie, but hey, its my post and i'll over cook it if i want to ;) 

What say you all?

2. butz

butz slippery when wet

I'm hoping for Omega Supreme.

3. Torque

Torque The WORDSMITH

News Credits:
    isnt this the third thread about this?

4. Crombiecron

Crombiecron Planet Muncher

there probably multiple threads on this but this one is at the top so i posting here.

I think they could totally bring in galvatron without even needing megatron.
    After Megs gets half his face blown off at the end and his voice is all crackly and he seems heartbroken that his master has been beaten. they could retreat back to nemesis and have megs just lose his mind, not able to accept he was beaten by prime again and the fallen was beaten so when starscream calls him megatron he refuses to be called that, saying that megatron was weak and he pretty much snaps and creates a new persona for himself and fixes his face... new look, new personality.. new name

5. Shadow25

Shadow25 Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    I want to see Prowl, Wheeljack, Ultra Magnus, Grimlock, Shockwave, and one of the Decepticon triple changers. Unfortunately I doubt well see all of them since Bay couldn't even put one in ROTF.

6. iamamachine

iamamachine colonyofcells

News Credits:
    More G1 season one names like Wheeljack, Prowl, Mirage, Brawn, Hound, Gears, Huffer, Trailbreaker, Windcharger, etc. vs Shockwave, Soundwave and Laserbeak, Rumble, Thundercracker, Skywarp, Reflector, etc.

Also more females, Elita One, Chromia, Firestar and Moondancer.

Omega Supreme vs Tidal Wave.

Unicron, Galvatron, and Megatron all team up to beat up Optimus.
    Optimus is revived by Primus.
    Primus and Optimus beat up all the Decepticons.
    Both Unicron and Primus can be about the size of Devastator and Omega Supreme so they will be easier to portray on the screen.

7. Brooticus

News Credits:
    Sorry if this is the third thread. I couldnt find an existing one, so perhaps a a moderator could merge the threads?

8. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

I want Megs to actually be a force to be reckoned with. Not beaten up by humans, and not groveling to some "master."

Regular, powerful....and a little crazy, Megatron.

9. Blueshift

Blueshift Well-Known Member

I'd like a tighter cast for both Autobots and Decepticons, who drive the story forwards rather than just tagging along for the firefights.

10. Takara_destron

Takara_destron Mainly lurking these days

Ebay:
    THIS. A leader needs to lead.

11. Kraken2009

Kraken2009 Megatron's Right Hand

Did I actually say something useful?!:drool: 

12. Brooticus

News Credits:
    Thats a really interesting idea. Perhaps the Galvatron side of his personality could have been instilled into Megatron when the Fallen made him evil (does the Fallen 'make' him evil? I didn't read the prequel comics). When Megatrons bruised ego gets the better of him, Galvatron comes to the fore.

13. Crombiecron

the movie kinda leans towards the fact that the fallen has promised megs some sort of power an leadership, calls him his apprentice.
    i think it would be an interesting take on the megatron galvatron idea, if its some sort of schizophrenic split personality thing as well as an easy way to get it across to the general public. i always thought if ya didnt know any better it would get confusing, like whats the point ya know

14. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

I'd say a few new robots, but don't as much as in ROTF. Give each side something around 12-14 and name them all goddamnit. By doing this you can give most of them more screentime. And don't kill off all the Decepticons again, please. So I'm going to give a list with the remaining bots from this movie and a few new ones put in by myself:

Autobots:
    Optimus Prime
    Ironhide
    Ratchet
    Sideswipe
    Bumblebee
    Skids
    Mudflap
    Jolt
    Chromia (or whoever survives)
    Breakaway*
    Prowl*
    Ultra Magnus*
    Hot Rod/Rodimus*

Decepticons:
    Megatron
    Soundwave (with a revived Ravage, Laserbeak and Rumble)
    Starscream
    Barricade
    Shockwave*
    Thundercracker*
    Skywarp*
    Ramjet*
    The Stunticons* (Motormaster, Dead End, Breakdown, Drag Strip and Wildrider)
    Blitzwing*

Maybe a few new ones, too but first they need to get about 7-9 Decepticons surviving for a possible 4th movie, so I'd keep the amount of Decepticons in T3 as low as possible so they don't need to kill off to many of them.

15. Brooticus

News Credits:
    That scene with Megs/Fallen/Screamer happened so quickly i'm having trouble remembering what was said. I don't know if I was watching in a cinema with bad sound or if the mixing was rubbish, but I found it hard to hear some of the robot conversations at times.

Bottom line, Megatron needs to bring the Badass for TF3. RotF was Primes Movie, and I think number three should be more Megs orientated. Hopefully he'll adopt an earth Alt-Mode and we'll see an update of the ol' buckethead
    aesthetic.

16. Crombiecron

i said to my bro they should go down the all hail megatron road... have the president still want the autobots to leave so they do and megs comes back and takes over america, and then if he freakin out bits of galvatron surfacing starscream could see his moment to take charge and then the autobots return to stop him of course

i actually thought it was easy enough to hear them, thought they got rid of alot of the voice distortion from the first

17. jostru

jostru Well-Known Member

Why just take over America when he can have the world?

18. Crombiecron

well the world was my initial thought but then i figured, gotta give them a chance or somethin, maybe he aint mad eit across there just yet lol

it'd be cool for him to not destroy earth but enslave it and just make himself president an have everyone as slaves. turn america into his new city, is it kaon? cant remember :She could be mining an transporting energon, which would be a good link for astrotrain :D  using the subways to get around

19. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Y'know I kinda had that idea...

What if Unicron showed up as some kind of meteor/force and "revived" The Fallen, using his body to act? I think that's a good way to have him interact with The Fallen in their old relationship AAAAAND with other bots that are normal sized.

20. Brooticus

News Credits:
    A plotline where the Cons actually take contol of earth would be awsome. Perhaps soundwave could take over all the defense networks in the world and threaten to launch all the nukes if the Autobots dont leave/surrender. Under enourmous pressure from the worlds governments, they go.

Starscream sees an oppertunity to betray megatron now he is victorious (and seemingly complacent), and forms a (fake) alliance with the exiled autobots. He makes deal with them. If he can disable soundwaves hold on the worlds defences, then he will help the autobots destrroy Megatron.

Of course, it goes tits up for Screamer somewhere along the lines, but the Autobots are able to usurp megatron and return freedom to the earth.