What would you have done? Re: Dining with a group of friends.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Team Jetfire, Jan 31, 2010.

1. Deceptigtar

Deceptigtar Sworn Decepticon Assassin

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    this reminds me of the friends episode, same situation. and hell yeah i would have said something. you mention you are on a budget and end up paying more towards other ppls items. now unless everyone ate and drank the samethings than thats different.

2. Dran0n

Dran0n miss me w/ that

News Credits:
    Go to McDonald's and gotten food there.

Cheaper.

3. Pravus Prime

Pravus Prime Wields Mjolnir!

News Credits:
    As mentioned, my phone actually has a tip calculator that I use rather often to figure out how much I owe on a group bill. (It also does even split, but I always do what I actually got.)

Personally I would've spoken up, especially if it wasn't even close to being a fair amount. I also would've had seperate checks, as it's a habit I've got in asking for that to be straightened out before I/we order.

Honestly, I've got some good friends. Last summer a group of 20 of us went out to a nice resturant and they gave us a single bill. Everyone put in what they thought they owed and we ended up having too much. I've also got two friends who often pay for my meal when I eat out with them, since they're aware they make a lot more then I do.

4. MnemonicSyntax

MnemonicSyntax Macrodata Refinement - SVR'D Access

News Credits:
    How does that help out this situation?

I can see how ordering a Number 1 meal for a group of would-be clients or co-workers would be conducive here.