What would you have done different?

Discussion in 'Transformers Animated Discussion' started by NGW, Jun 8, 2009.

1. Kickback

Kickback @GeekWithChris Administrator News Staff

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Facebook:
    Twitter:
    Instagram:
    YouTube (Legacy):
    Tumblr:
    But Bludgeon is a pirate.

2. Beastbot X

Beastbot X Old skool. In a lot of ways.

News Credits:
    Ebay:
    Honestly, I don't know. It's easy to say "I would've changed this, and this, and this," but we don't know how many demands were on the writers from the beginning-- "Put in these characters for this season, include/don't include humans, here's your budget for the no. of actors per episode so no more than this, you can't have too much of an overarching storyline in the middle of the season," etc. Without knowing what DJW, Isenberg, etc, knows, I can't really answer this question using the constraints they had.

3. shroobmaster

shroobmaster Well-Known Member

News Credits:
    Paid a decent animation team.

4. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Bring back Blurr in some way or another, even if he had to be a bouncing cube.

I also would have had something bad happen to Sentenel at the end, just for karma's sake.

5. AniProwl

AniProwl Banned

News Credits:
    One thing I would've changed was the whole finale.
    Yes, yes I know many people will tell me that "Oh, AniProwl, i was supposed to be written as a season finale."

You know what. It sucked as a season finale as well. The writers were given a deadline before those episodes were written and they made part 1 really boring and part 2 too messy. If you compared this finale to the show's season finales, it was a waste. "Bridge Too Close" felt more of a finale than that piece of slag as well as more epic. I'm sorry,but the only thing that lI liked about it was the showdown between Optimus and Megs. I didn't even care about the deaths of two of my favorite characters.

6. Autobot Burnout

Autobot Burnout ...and I'll whisper "No."

News Credits:
    Well, Animated wasn't supposed to end this early, as there are still some glaring loose ends (Sari's full orgin story, Swindle, Meltdown, BA and Wazzpinator and all those familiar mammals).

7. transtrekkie

transtrekkie On the level.

I would have brought Megs back sooner. Him being just a head in a lab good old quick. I also would have swapped out the standalone eps for more Sari development.

8. SlyTF

SlyTF Banned

No human villains, wreck gar stay, dinobots fight, Jetfire/Jetstorm not sound russian, more fighting, Optimus dies, in the later episodes you cant fkn have one of the main charactors die in the 1st episode, then seconds later bring them back!,killed off lockdown, showed Ultra Magnus die/fight with shockwave, have Lugnut kill shockwave, have Starscream kill megatron, dinobots talk, Wazpinator more screen time, have Unicron and Primus, have The Matrix, made Sari a Pretender, kill off sentinal in a grusom way and a whole bunch of other shyt but this was still my fave show ever

9. Nachtsider

Nachtsider Banned

News Credits:
    I was implying that was another thing I would have done differently. ;)