What would you do?

Discussion in 'Transformers General Discussion' started by Kaje, Dec 20, 2010.

1. Kaje

Kaje Well-Known Member

Let's say you had previously acquired good fansubs of the entire series of Super Link and Galaxy Force, and are just now acquiring the entirety of Energon and Cybertron. Obviously, you would keep Super Link 33, which was never imported to Energon, but what of the rest of the episodes? Are they worth keeping around? Do they hold any value/content you couldn't get from the American analogues? Or are they just taking up valuable space?

2. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I would have them if you would give them to me. That makes them valuable to at least one person.

3. Valkysas

Valkysas Attack Buffalo

News Credits:
    I'd wonder why I'm even acquiring episodes of Energon or Super Link. Does the theoretical me hate myself?

Honestly, I have all of Galaxy force, and aside from watching Cybertron on TV and being pretty convinced that the dub was awful, I'd never get that series, either on DVD, or downloaded for free. I would never want to have either Super Link or Energon shows in my posession, aside from the japanese version of that special "simulation" tournament. That was a great episode.

4. Kaje

Kaje Well-Known Member

Well, you have them because you've never seen more than a few episodes of either and want the whole story, as you're something of a TF fiction completist.

5. Voiceroy

Voiceroy Trans-fo-mahs!

News Credits:
    I should add that I don't want to own them -- just see them in the original, subbed but without the dub.

I didn't like Energon or Cybertron, except for Primus' transformation in the latter. Otherwise, both series were pretty full of suck.